Mach-E Magneride suspension tuning / modifying with aftermarket controller module

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
The great thing about Magneride is since its dampening is electronically controlled, you can modify your suspension with an aftermarket plug-n-play Magneride tuning module which gives you ability to customize settings to your liking (or go with preset parameters) all via software. So much easier than dealing with conventional 1-way, 3-way, X-way aftermarket suspensions where you have to turn knobs and/or remove wheels and trims just to get to the knobs to adjust the shocks.

Anyone have plans to potentially install a Magneride tuning tuning module? Since the aftermarket already has tuning modules for the Mustang coupe's Magneride, I'm thinking they probably won't take long to come to market for the Mach-E.
Sponsored

Reactions: ZSR

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
Maybe we have to wait 3 years for tuning to start, somehow most people don’t modify their brand spanking new car?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I thought this was only on the GT model, is it on the premium also?

Ranger Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BRZ, 4Runner
Occupation
Ranger
Country flag
I thought this was only on the GT model, is it on the premium also?
Yes, Magneride suspension is only available on the GT model. It's one of the things that most sets it apart from the other trims in my opinion. Magneride suspensions are awesome due to being adaptive to the car's mode setting and road conditions.

Chicago-E

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE Iconic Silver, 2021 GTPE Space White
Occupation
Generator Technician
Country flag
Yes, Magneride suspension is only available on the GT model. It's one of the things that most sets it apart from the other trims in my opinion. Magneride suspensions are awesome due to being adaptive to the car's mode setting and road conditions.
To clarify it is only on the GTPE model. Magneride, wheels and the seats were the reasons I went with the GTPE. "better" performance is great but these three options were the real value adders for me.
Sponsored