Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I may not be interpreting "brake coach" correctly, but I am referring to the lightning bolt and dashed meter in the lower left part of the dash display.
That sounds like a new indicator. My premium only shows a circle with a percent once you have come to a stop and only in engaged mode.
Sponsored

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
I may not be interpreting "brake coach" correctly, but I am referring to the lightning bolt and dashed meter in the lower left part of the dash display.
Can you post a picture of this (taken safely, of course). I don't have it on my Premium, and I don't think we've seen this posted yet. Thanks!

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Can you post a picture of this (taken safely, of course). I don't have it on my Premium, and I don't think we've seen this posted yet. Thanks!
Here is a photo of it while parked. You can see the blue lightning bolt with a dashed meter below. When you are accelerating or otherwise using battery power, it is blue. If you mash it the dashes fill the meter. When you are coasting it turns green, presumably indicating regeneration, and the meter fills accordingly depending on the level of regeneration.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E MagneRide suspension -- can you owners comment on the suspension of the regular GT? Especially vs Premium ME? 20210909_080308

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Here is a photo of it while parked. You can see the blue lightning bolt with a dashed meter below. When you are accelerating or otherwise using battery power, it is blue. If you mash it the dashes fill the meter. When you are coasting it turns green, presumably indicating regeneration, and the meter fills accordingly depending on the level of regeneration.
20210909_080308.jpg
Thanks for the quick response! Mine is an early June Premium build, and I definitely do not have that. That has been a pretty common request, so that is nice to see. Maybe it will show up in the next OTA.

Have you set up PaaK? At least one of the GT/GTPE owners says it works great. Mine also works great, so it seems like Ford has made some progress there, but it would be great to get more owners of recent builds to comment on it.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Thanks for the quick response! Mine is an early June Premium build, and I definitely do not have that. That has been a pretty common request, so that is nice to see. Maybe it will show up in the next OTA.

Have you set up PaaK? At least one of the GT/GTPE owners says it works great. Mine also works great, so it seems like Ford has made some progress there, but it would be great to get more owners of recent builds to comment on it.
I did set up PaaK and it worked well. However, it was draining my phone battery, presumably because of my phone's proximity due to underground parking at work. So I deleted it for now. I would like to find a fix to keep it from constantly trying to connect via bluetooth to prevent the phone battery drain.
Sponsored

Last edited: