Mach E Ordered But NOT scheduled yet

franzn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
To be delivered 2022 Mach-e GTPE
Country flag
Dealers have only one option: Mint Money from customers. They are happy, because they have got the money ($1000) for each booking and they can rotate that money as long as they want or until Ford send them the vehicle for delivery which ever comes first.
Did you order through the dealer or website? It's only $500 refundable deposit through the ford website. They can only produce so many at a time but are trying to meet dealer allocation at the same time. Its an unfortunate situation but that been the case for a while.

@thatonephotographer many people were just scheduled from December of last year. I myself ordered March and was just built. I think some dealers might have better luck if they're low orders or high allocation but most people are quite a wait.
Sponsored

OP
OP
akd22

akd22

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache Premium
Country flag
Did you order through the dealer or website? It's only $500 refundable deposit through the ford website. They can only produce so many at a time but are trying to meet dealer allocation at the same time. Its an unfortunate situation but that been the case for a while.

@thatonephotographer many people were just scheduled from December of last year. I myself ordered March and was just built. I think some dealers might have better luck if they're low orders or high allocation but most people are quite a wait.
I did little research before I place my order. What I observed was if you book online at ford.com, it again goes to dealer for confirmation, once they feel comfortable then only they create a new order to Ford which will then convert into Order and then scheduled.

Cut Short, its good to go there to a dealer and place your order, make sure they give Dealer Order number Which starts with F.

One more thing: When I asked the dealer if you can not deliver MME before 31st Dec, I may lose my $7500 tax credits? They said if I pay 5% down then they can issue me a PO which I can use it for tax filing, however that document which they gave was not sufficient to file the taxes.

Again back to Square. its all luck whether you get a car in 2022 AND whether you still qualify for $7500 tax credits.

Please chip in and share your insights.

tdmeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Select AWD C/T
Country flag
The 5% non refundable binding contract may/may not be honored by the irs. I thought that only valid before the new tax act passed? It does seem Ford is prioritizing GT. For all the dealer ADM, it’s almost worth it to take that ADM and get priority with a GT
Sponsored