Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Headed out of Sonoma Raceway at about 3:00 today on Hwy 121 North. Spotted a Cyber Orange MME headed South. Moments later spotted a dark grey MME also headed South. Waved at both from my Grabber Blue MME. 😊🐩
Sponsored

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Hopefully you get wave backs. I’ve had a single wave from another MME. Mr. Rapid Red Premium in Lakewood, I’ll never forget how you were my first and so far only wave. I salute you!
I get return waves somewhere in the neighborhood of half the time. I guess that some drivers just don’t see my nondescript Grabber Blue GT-PE. 🤷‍♂️🐩

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
I saw 6 Mach-Es today, which is a record. 3 Dark Matter Grays (may have been duplicates here) a Rapid Red, a Shadow Black and an Infinite Blue.
One of the Dark Matter Grays was a CA Route 1 at Costco, which I have seen there before. Think they have the same shopping habits as us because it was around the same time of day as last time on a Saturday.
Oh, and about 50 Teslas or so, half of them white.

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Headed out of Sonoma Raceway at about 3:00 today on Hwy 121 North. Spotted a Cyber Orange MME headed South. Moments later spotted a dark grey MME also headed South. Waved at both from my Grabber Blue MME. 😊🐩
our Cyberorange Mach e and a Rapid Red were side by side in bumper/stopped traffic for 30 minutes in Brentwood, Ca. I only got to wave once because I had to watch the traffic. I was worried, it was 103 outside. Boy our cars sure did well in the heated idling!
ran my air too. No prob! Kudos to Ford on their great car!

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Driving into Sonoma Raceway this morning on Lakeville Rd in my MME I noticed a Rapid Red MME was behind me so I rolled down my window and waved. Not bad for me seeing 3 MMEs in two days. 😊🐩

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I saw a Cyber Orange GT while leaving the supermarket yesterday afternoon. I spotted a black Premium on US 101 Southbound in Redwood City this morning. I waved at both. That puts me at 5 MMEs in 4 days. New record for me. 🤣🐩

pacman7474

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I saw 6 Mach-Es today, which is a record. 3 Dark Matter Grays (may have been duplicates here) a Rapid Red, a Shadow Black and an Infinite Blue.
One of the Dark Matter Grays was a CA Route 1 at Costco, which I have seen there before. Think they have the same shopping habits as us because it was around the same time of day as last time on a Saturday.
Oh, and about 50 Teslas or so, half of them white.
Are you sure that Rte 1 wasn't at Costco to get gas? I hear they have cheap gas. 🤣

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
Are you sure that Rte 1 wasn't at Costco to get gas? I hear they have cheap gas. 🤣
This is Southern California. There's no such thing as cheap gas here. Or cheap electricity, for that matter.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
It is not easy to see if the person in the other Mach-E is waving or not, unless they are nearby going the same direction, or at a light when traffic may be moving more slowly. I often wave at other Mach-Es, but I can't tell if they saw me, or if they are waving back. There have been a few exceptions, like when I turned left past a Mach-E waiting at the light, we both waved. Recently on the freeway going the same direction for 30-40 miles, I passed and was passed (2-3 times) by what looked to be a brand new white Mach-E, shiny and dealer names for license plates, I-5 north from Lynnwood. I know they saw me and I saw them, but neither of us actually waved.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
It is not easy to see if the person in the other Mach-E is waving or not, unless they are nearby going the same direction, or at a light when traffic may be moving more slowly. I often wave at other Mach-Es, but I can't tell if they saw me, or if they are waving back. There have been a few exceptions, like when I turned left past a Mach-E waiting at the light, we both waved. Recently on the freeway going the same direction for 30-40 miles, I passed and was passed (2-3 times) by what looked to be a brand new white Mach-E, shiny and dealer names for license plates, I-5 north from Lynnwood. I know they saw me and I saw them, but neither of us actually waved.
Super true. A couple of the cars I waved at I could not make out the driver at all through the windshield glare. I try to lower my window in order to wave so that they see me. Not sure how effective that is. Maybe I should buy a HVBJB and wave it out the window? 😱🐩

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Spotted another MME this morning on the way to work. Just heading out of my neighborhood I spotted a black Select that I guess is new to the neighborhood. Finally another MME in this area! I waved, but again I am not sure I could tell if the driver saw me since all I saw was glare off the glass. 🤷‍♂️😎🐩

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Spotted a Grabber Blue GT with the flower power wheels on Bay Rd in Redwood City leaving work tonight at a little after 8:00. waved at him and he waved back. 😊🐩

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
I normally see about 1 Mach E's every week or two. But there have been two at work now, though only once or twice a week (they must be hybrid workers).

Tonight at the gym, I parked next to a fellow silver ME at the chargers and when I left there was a red ME about 10 spots down.

Oh, and I passed one yesterday on the local road and we both waved!

I've also waved to an EV6 owner and got a nice smile and wave back (gotta support the new EVs). I'd wave to Tesla/Bolt/Leaf owners too, but I think my odds of a return wave are small :)

Yay for more Mach Es showing up everywhere!
Sponsored