Dustan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE, 2018 Raptor
Occupation
Lineman
Country flag
I have a 2/14 order that has a production date for the week of 5/24 but the status of being built did not update yet.
Sponsored

Deleted member 3569

I don't understand at all, I placed an order for a Mach e RWD std on May 5, 2021 ... was told to wait, in the meantime I drove my wife to DMV in Vineland, NJ for her driver lic renewal, on the way there passed by Lilliston Ford and saw a Mach-e on the lot.... went there afterwards got the Mach-e of my dreams! ... and simply drove away in a spanking new Mach-e RWD Std range in Infinite Blue/Light Gray interior. Lilliston Ford was great, gave me a true fantastic deal and never added any non-sense stuff.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't understand at all, I placed an order for a Mach e RWD std on May 5, 2021 ... was told to wait, in the meantime I drove my wife to DMV in Vineland, NJ for her driver lic renewal, on the way there passed by Lilliston Ford and saw a Mach-e on the lot.... went there afterwards got the Mach-e of my dreams! ... and simply drove away in a spanking new Mach-e RWD Std range in Infinite Blue/Light Gray interior. Lilliston Ford was great, gave me a true fantastic deal and never added any non-sense stuff.
Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. Good job!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have a 2/14 order that has a production date for the week of 5/24 but the status of being built did not update yet.
The Ford website will show it as built once it enters the in transit phase, and not before. The cars can sit for awhile at the factory before a train comes to whisk them away.

Look on one of the forum trackers if you can and see if it has a built date there.
Sponsored