mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics

joford

First Name
jo marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach E
Occupation
Ford Engineer
Country flag
would like to see and appreciate mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything. I/We enjoy it and get some new ideas
would like to see and appreciate mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything. I/We enjoy it and get some new ideas
MACH E 2.jpg

MACH E.jpg

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Added accent lighting on the dash and door panels.

Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics D67F833E-FBEB-4B0F-BDC5-298EC9022C75

Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics D67F833E-FBEB-4B0F-BDC5-298EC9022C75
Did you go as far as wiring the accent lighting to the onboard lighting control module, so you can change the colors from within Sync?

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
Tints, front PPF, ceramic coating

AOSK mud flaps, smoke taillight tints

AOSK trim cover, Ford seat covers

Owners of the universe

Cat tax and dog tax?? Thats double taxation!!

That first pic, doesnt get any shinier, nice work there!

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
Some Carbon Fiber trim to hide the fingerprints etc.
Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics CarbonFiber

And some tail trim, because who can't use some tail trim?
Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics RearTrim

PPF'd the whole front end/hood/fenders/bumpers/mirrors. But not much to see there.

Bumble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have many mods which are all in my signature at the bottom but here are some of my favorites.

Signature SV706 medium concave wheels in gloss black with polished face 20"x9" ET33 F, 20"x10.5" ET47 R. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 NO Acoustic 275/40/20 F, 315/35/20 R. Titanium lug nuts. Tinted front side windows to match rears. Tinted side reflectors. Rokblokz Rally Style Black Mud Flaps.

Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics RearTrim

Added gloss black wrap across upper part of lift gate. Tinted upper half of rear tail lights. Replaced GT emblem with Ford oval custom painted to match body color. Tinted reflectors, 3rd brake light and backup light. Reviver electronic license plate. While you cannot see this, I replaced the OEM sway bars with Steeda performance bars and it made a huge improvement in the handling of the car. Also made the ride less harsh.

Added accent lighting on the dash and door panels. Replaced max defrost switch with lift gate switch (and made it work). Replaced GT kick panel with Mustang kick panel. Replaced floor mats with Lloyd's Black Lux mats. Added ambient lighting to rear doors.

Had the steering wheel and arm rest recovered in leather with Alcantara inserts and silver stiching to match the interior.

Added a second wireless phone charger under the armrest. Charges faster than the Ford charger.

Added JL Audio Powered Sub under cargo floor.

Hi. Do you know if the passenger and back windows are ceramic tint? I would like to have all of them ceramic to help with the Texas heat.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you go as far as wiring the accent lighting to the onboard lighting control module, so you can change the colors from within Sync?
No I didn’t. It’s just an Ice Blue EL wire. I didn’t care to wire it that way, need to change colors or control it by an app. There are others that have done the whole color changing app thing but I kept it simple. Here’s my thread on the accent lighting https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/adding-interior-accent-lighting.12079/

Here’s the rear door storage ambient lighting thread. https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/adding-ambient-lighting-in-the-rear-door-storage-area.4856/

Last edited:

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Cat tax and dog tax?? Thats double taxation!!

That first pic, doesnt get any shinier, nice work there!
There’s also donkey, horse, and tortoise tax here too… it’s a zoo! Thanks, it was particularly clean that day haha!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I have many mods which are all in my signature at the bottom but here are some of my favorites.

Signature SV706 medium concave wheels in gloss black with polished face 20"x9" ET33 F, 20"x10.5" ET47 R. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 NO Acoustic 275/40/20 F, 315/35/20 R. Titanium lug nuts. Tinted front side windows to match rears. Tinted side reflectors. Rokblokz Rally Style Black Mud Flaps.

Added gloss black wrap across upper part of lift gate. Tinted upper half of rear tail lights. Replaced GT emblem with Ford oval custom painted to match body color. Tinted reflectors, 3rd brake light and backup light. Reviver electronic license plate. While you cannot see this, I replaced the OEM sway bars with Steeda performance bars and it made a huge improvement in the handling of the car. Also made the ride less harsh.

Added accent lighting on the dash and door panels. Replaced max defrost switch with lift gate switch (and made it work). Replaced GT kick panel with Mustang kick panel. Replaced floor mats with Lloyd's Black Lux mats. Added ambient lighting to rear doors.

Had the steering wheel and arm rest recovered in leather with Alcantara inserts and silver stiching to match the interior.

Added a second wireless phone charger under the armrest. Charges faster than the Ford charger.

Added JL Audio Powered Sub under cargo floor.

Any links to interior lighting? Great job

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi. Do you know if the passenger and back windows are ceramic tint? I would like to have all of them ceramic to help with the Texas heat.
The windows are not ceramic tint from the factory if that is what you are asking. Tinting the windows with a ceramic tint will help with the heat. That said, the tint I used is not ceramic as I don't like looking out a ceramic tint. It has a slight haze that bothers me however it doesn't bother most people. It has been minimum of 100˚ here every day for almost two months which is normal in the summer (not humid) and the car stays surprisingly cool compared to any other car I have had and it has a glass roof.

Lilliang

First Name
Lillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach- E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where did you get this decal ? I like it 😊
Ford Mustang Mach-E mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics A916C22F-7CD7-4DF4-9CF1-31E45AA38E2C

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag