Main touchscreen rattling

Finkerton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Country flag
After a week on the road, there is now a rattle behind the main touchscreen. Any time I go over a slight bump or there is some vibration in the car I can hear the rattle. I know it's something related to the touchscreen mount itself or the panel behind it or something because if I use my hand to pull forward a bit on the touchscreen it stops.

Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

Tammy

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
District nursing
Country flag
After a week on the road, there is now a rattle behind the main touchscreen. Any time I go over a slight bump or there is some vibration in the car I can hear the rattle. I know it's something related to the touchscreen mount itself or the panel behind it or something because if I use my hand to pull forward a bit on the touchscreen it stops.

Anyone else experience this?
OMG, I’m having the same issue. It’s quiet until I go over a unlaced road or hit a lane divider on the freeway and it’s nerve racking. I thought it was the cheap cup holder pieces at first but I find myself finding areas to drive to see where it’s coming from. I called the dealer to have it checked

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Oh that would be the worst. I'm not having the issue and this is the first I'd heard of it so it's probably relatively isolated and may have to do with a specific material or labor defect. I'd guess some minor tweaking by the dealer could fix it.

Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Oh that would be the worst. I'm not having the issue and this is the first I'd heard of it so it's probably relatively isolated and may have to do with a specific material or labor defect. I'd guess some minor tweaking by the dealer could fix it.

Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Mine rattled for the last 2 weeks; it stopped oddly enough this week . Called the dealer and plan to take in when they fix the recalled items .

Last edited:

OP
OP

Finkerton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Country flag
I also have this rattling. It comes and goes, not sure what sets it off.

OP
OP

Finkerton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Country flag
I also have this rattling. It comes and goes, not sure what sets it off.
Oh my god. I just responded to my own thread. It's been so long since I posted it that I saw the post from Dave and was like, +1.
Sponsored