2022GrabberBlue
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I have a 2021 Premium with only 9,000 miles. My dealer has told me to wait until I have 10,000. I only drive about 500 miles a month so that would be late July or early August.
I went into my dealer's today and I asked them to show me where the maintenance schedule indicates I should bring in my car at 6 months. I showed them on FordPass that my first scheduled maintenance isn't until 1 year or 10,000 miles and I'm only at 6 months with 2000km. They backed off and indicated they didnt' feel it was necessary for me to spend $80 plus tax on the service plus $90 plus tax on the tire change. I'm only getting the tire change now and waiting on the service :)
Sponsored

spgordon57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
I have a 2022 Mach-E with only 2,000 km on it but my dealership is asking me to come in for its first maintenance. When I look at the maintenance schedule, it says the first maintenance is at 10,000 miles and doesn't specify a time period. The cost is $80 plus tax to do a tire rotation with the remainder being an inspection. I asked if I could get my snow tires changed over and they said it would be an extra $90 plus tax for that service. What I would like to know is whether you are being asked to do a service visit when your car is 6 months old regardless of mileage. If so, are you accepting the appointment or following the maintenance schedule that came with the vehicle? I'm feeling that this is premature.
Do not do business with that dealer. They're unethical. Take your car to a local garage to have rotate your wheels, which should cost no more than $30, depending on where you live.

Lowertc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e AWD
Country flag
Just scheduled 10k service 49.00 in Connecticut
On my ICE E450 Benz that was approx 250.
+
Sponsored