S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I ordered 2 blue ones. They’ll be added to my collection of Mach-e accessories. Sitting in the garage. Where they’d be if they were on my Mach-e and it was parked in the garage. A Mach-e I don’t have. This actually rather sad. ;)
The blue looks more Grabber than Infinite and I am thinking it may clash. Please let us know what you think when you get it.
Sponsored

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Just ordered two in red. Thanks for the tip!
The instructions say to ignore the primary colors - which is where the red is listed. Only blue, white and silver are valid colors.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Just ordered two in red. Thanks for the tip!
Nice! Post pics when installed ?

Hey all - I'm a sucker for nice license plate frames, and other little things like it. I couldn't find anything on the market (yet) for the MME, so I've been working with someone on Etsy, "CrispyMods", who created a great Carbon Fiber frame for me and put it up on his store.
Well call me a sucker then too, and sign me up. Love me some CF plate frame. Design is good, minimalist.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The blue looks more Grabber than Infinite and I am thinking it may clash. Please let us know what you think when you get it.
It won't clash. It'll just make you dream for what might have been. ;)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
So do you guys like these plate covers? Definitely need some for mine - told the dealer I'd use theirs for a bit, but it's really cheap looking so I'm over it.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes oops completely forgot to post it!
https://etsy.me/3omsYcE
I’m in Ohio, and needed one with cutouts at the bottom, to show the stickers we have on our plates. He was able to order one to put on my up coming white Mach-E. He did a great job!

Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Accessory - Custom License Plate Frame 9EB3B0C6-2E4A-49A2-B68A-F450CADEAD25

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I’m in Ohio, and needed one with cutouts at the bottom, to show the stickers we have on our plates. He was able to order one to put on my up coming white Mach-E. He did a great job!

Ford Mustang Mach-E MME Accessory - Custom License Plate Frame 9EB3B0C6-2E4A-49A2-B68A-F450CADEAD25
hmm. I didn't even think about that when I ordered mine.

oh well. I've lived such a cutout on my current car forever. I'm not sure how much the police care. I even realized in summer 2019 that I had gone for almost 9 months with forgetting to update my sticker and never once was pulled over or anything (and there's a lot of local police around).