Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Good to know, in Canada the service is provided by Bell.
I don't live in Canada so this is curiosity - I thought my Canadian friends had told me Bell was kind of terrible? or maybe that's Rogers? Never mind.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I am one of those people and have said so on here. I am not sure "figured out" after five years (for me at least it was stated as five) is it. I bet it's more "it's not worth the trouble," which is subtly different.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Good to know, in Canada the service is provided by Bell.
That Bell Telephone was a part of the original Bell Telephone, just as AT&T was. BTW, AT&T stands for "American Telephone and Telegraph" and the Telegraph is still active in our modern communications as the SMS (SImple Message Service) or "texting". I began working at my job in Puerto Rico with the Telegraph system in August 1974, 46 years ago, so I know its history well. Our system used huge Teletype Model 28 machines and Baudot code.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
That Bell Telephone was a part of the original Bell Telephone, just as AT&T was. BTW, AT&T stands for "American Telephone and Telegraph" and the Telegraph is still active in our modern communications as the SMS (SImple Message Service) or "texting". I began working at my job in Puerto Rico with the Telegraph system in August 1974, 46 years ago, so I know its history well. Our system used huge Teletype Model 28 machines and Baudot code.
However, I expect that changed with the advent of SS7 and its followon protocols.

GioVonGio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4
Occupation
DOD
Country flag
Any chance you might have access to the 2022 model information? I'm in Norway right now with my 2022 Mach-e and we are struggling to get the modem to sync up.

GioVonGio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4
Occupation
DOD
Country flag
You are exactly right. I am in Norway right now and we are trying to see if we can reset the modem or if we have to a complete modem swap.

GioVonGio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4
Occupation
DOD
Country flag
DECEMBURRR 2022.

I recently moved to NORWAY for 3 years and we brought our 2022 Mach-e with us. We recently found that we do not have full app capabilities and our Apple Connect Bluetooth, along with other accessories, is not working.

We are working with the local dealer here in Oslo to try to troubleshoot the problem and I will post updates as they occur. Hopefully, between the US and Norwegian Ford teams, we can figure out a solution so i can program my battery charging limits again.
Sponsored