Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Yeah it’s not a quick release front wheel on the RadRunner plus at least, it’s got the fat tires
Right, but since Patrick is only looking for a one-time transport of the e-bike from the manufacturer, I presume a bit of disassembly/reassembly wouldn't be an issue...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Right, but since Patrick is only looking for a one-time transport of the e-bike from the manufacturer, I presume a bit of disassembly/reassembly wouldn't be an issue...
Yeah, I wouldn't want to do it every time, but for this one trip I can remove a wheel or even handlebars. We're getting a Model S from Electric Bike Company (https://electricbikecompany.com/model-s/). I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what they say and then pick it up next week. If nothing else, I might have a friend with a Lightning that can pick it up for me.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, I wouldn't want to do it every time, but for this one trip I can remove a wheel or even handlebars. We're getting a Model S from Electric Bike Company (https://electricbikecompany.com/model-s/). I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what they say and then pick it up next week. If nothing else, I might have a friend with a Lightning that can pick it up for me.
And by friend, you mean a test drive of a Lightning to see how well it carries a bike before you decide on buying it. ;)
Sponsored