Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Lmfao. ? I’m actually looking to get a GT350 in the near future when I can finally give up the Commodore/SS. Thing is, GT350s run 12.0-12.3 @ 117-120mph 1/4 miles even hampered with less than stellar launch characteristics, since they’re set up for road course work. No GTPE is ever gapping one from a roll. From a dig to 60, sure, but after 70 it’s ovah.
Who said from a roll?

OTA and a lot of people will be shopping at the Gap.
Sponsored

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
Don’t understand why @Ford Motor Company doesn’t say if they are working on a fix for the 5 sec GT issue. Understand if they are still working the solution that they wouldn’t want to give specifics yet but it’d make me feel better if Ford would confirm that they are working it ? cc: @Ford Team

OP
OP
Pushrods&Capacitors

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Who said from a roll?

OTA and a lot of people will be shopping at the Gap.
Hey, I hope it happens, because until then there’s no way we’re trading our 4X for a GTPE, even considering the msrp + $5K we can get for it currently. Get it to run 11.8-12.0@110-112mph (or more) and different story.

Last edited:

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
I agree with both of your posts......I have not received my GTPE, expecting in April sometimes.....Build date is week of 2/14/22 so we will see

I have been contemplating on that 5 second burst to follow thru but kinda excited to see the Grabber Orange color in my garage.....LOL

All Teslas are butt ugly except the S Plaid to me
I havemthe same build week. Ordered Oct,8th. Grabber Blue GTP.
Sponsored