BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
First off, to say that I’m obsessed with the MME is an understatement. I think I’ve mentioned it a few times on this forum.

I first test drove a Cal Rt One back in late May of 21. Had been eyeing the car as soon as I was aware of it, but that test drive sealed the deal for me.

Bought a Select Standard Range AWD of lot in June, slight ADM, which still makes me a little mad thinking about it, but so was the time of not being able to buy off the lot without ADM. Test drove a Premium while waiting for the paperwork to be processed. I chose the Select Standard AWD at the time as I was less concerned about range as I was about performance. Loved the car, had plenty of get up and go, rather smooth ride, and the tech was decent.

A year and a half, traded it in for a GTPE. Love all of the added features. Love the higher range with the bigger battery.

Right now, I’m driving a Select RWD, as my GTPE is in the shop. If I never owned a MME before, right now, it’s probably the trim I’d buy. It has nowhere near the performance of my GTPE, but the acceleration is serviceable. One weird thing I noticed is that stomping on the go pedal from a dead stop it takes a full second to even start moving, my GTPE starts moving instantly. But the LFP, being able to charge to 100 percent regularly, the range at approximately 260 and the 360 cameras included makes it seem to me to be the best bet value wise of the model.

All that being said, you can’t go wrong with any trim or configuration. You do get what you pay for.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s a 2023.5? Did you try BlueCruise 1.3?
Couldn’t try BC 1.3, as it’s connected services haven’t been activated, and I don’t want to activate on a loaner car, didn’t seem right.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select C/T Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Right now, One weird thing I noticed is that stomping on the go pedal from a dead stop it takes a full second to even start moving, my GTPE starts moving instantly.
This is interesting. I have a 22 Select RWD standard and there is zero hesitation. Beats just about any car next to me to 45 without blinking. I wonder if this is related to the LFP, or something with your specific car?

OP
OP

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This is interesting. I have a 22 Select RWD standard and there is zero hesitation. Beats just about any car next to me to 45 without blinking. I wonder if this is related to the LFP, or something with your specific car?
I do not know, it could be some aftermarket limiter, there is something plugged into the OBD port, it’s a loaner so I wouldn’t want to unplug that. Maybe it’s just psychological, maybe my GTPE just has a more touchy throttle response. My experience was literally stomping on the go pedal, and there was really a noticeable delay on the Select RWD. It just never happened on my GTP or my Select AWD.

shayna

First Name
niekdoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
kia picanto
Country flag
Carvana informed me my 21 MME GT with 35,530 miles and no injuries become worth $22,057 at the cease of closing month. I might try find out in which they get those charges if I have been you. Buy from the same man.

Kodi
Sponsored

Last edited: