IamIA

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3 & i3s, Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Totally off-topic but I took a test drive in the new Mercedes EQS today. The salesman preconditioned the internal cabin environment by turning on the aromatherapy to Sandalwood and my driver seat gave me a hot stone massage. The seats have the speakers emded in them and sensor around and lighting adapted to the stereo when you curve the seats curve with you so you don’t even feel like the car is turning you always remain in an upright position If you’re going up the big hill the seats rise incrementally raises to give you a better view at the crest. Lowers at the top. The cameras search around the roads and spotlight vehicles ahead of you. The salesman said they’re planning in a couple of years of having a trunk launch drone that can do advanced GPS in front of the vehicle up to 3 miles showing you actual roadside emergency’s slow downs and conditions before you actually get there. It can takeoff and land up to 30 miles an hour from the trunk and they’re testing it now in Germany

The car is off the charts technically fantastic I’m not so sure I like the look of it but it certainly is stunning in many ways although I would like to see more curves and less jellybean.
sticker was $136,000. No markup. lol. Doesn’t even come with a full tank of gas now.
Jes sayin
yes the tech on the inside is nice, but on the outside it looks awful, does it not? certainly the concept of the EQS was off-the-chart pretty but ended up being hideous at the end.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My neighborhood is mostly slumming it. More Brand T than you can shake a stick at, one BMW i3, one MME GT-PE. Add in a couple of Prius PHEV and my brother’s Fusion Energi. Waiting for some more substantial EVs other than mine. 🤪🐩

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
One day @Logal727 drove by and I thought it was so cool to hear the pedestrian noise from outside. Not that I think the noise is cool, I just had never really heard one drive by.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
My daily school runs to the local elementary school have put more of a smile on my face for the past week or two. (are you here?)

Ford Mustang Mach-E My neighborhood is improving IMG_0140
Sponsored