Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 explorer, 2017 f-150
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Congrats. Getting anxious. My build date was a day later 1/9 but ship date was earlier 1/18. Still sitting in Avon Lake Ohio waiting to be dispatched to my dealership.

UPDATE: My car was delivered on 2/26. Love it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Wow, just read your linked post...too weird, that is exactly how we came to our name. We've been on several cruises and the color reminded us of the ocean and Misty just came out of it...except we have now officially renamed her Myst-E, lol
Too cool! We are all just one connected family here I guess. Love Myst-E but I’m going to keep her as Misty, which is actually short for Mystical Mystery (Knew a horse once named Misty short for Mystical). I never even thought of Miss and Mister E! Way too cool.

Last edited:

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Congrats! After waiting so long, I know this is a big deal.

I don't want to create a new topic, so I'm going to piggyback on your great news.....

I had the pleasure of driving my dealer's Mach E yesterday, and we're all expecting Lightning to arrive before March 3. After sitting in Kansas City since early February, palsapp finally shows her on the move today. Exciting times!!
Hey there, where in Wisconsin are you purchasing from? I got mine from Hudson Ford. LOVE IT!

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Hey there, where in Wisconsin are you purchasing from? I got mine from Hudson Ford. LOVE IT!
I’m just south of Milwaukee. I’m working with Hiller Ford and am hopeful for a good experience. I think that I’m helping them figure out the MachE as they stay focused on selling Fords. ?

Bdunn

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Explorer XLT, 2018 Ecosport Titanium,
Occupation
Aviation Consultant
Country flag
My dealer (Salesman)has been really good at communication, email and phone, I received an email this afternoon, no subject, just an attachment. Thought it was a mistake till I opened the attachment...got a follow up call a short time later, he called it a surprise email picture, lol. Vehicle wasn't due until March 9th, got there this afternoon. Should be picking it up Monday.

IMG_2339_0.jpg
Congratulations! I'm trying to figure out where my car is now. Was built 1-9-2021, shipped 1-19-21 and arrived in Delaware via Norfolk-Southern 2-9-21 where it's been sitting ever since. No one seems to know what's going on outside of a stop-ship order. Really frustrating!