Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Any new or future MME owners in Nashville area?
Sponsored

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any new or future MME owners in Nashville area?
Well, how about 180 miles away in Memphis. But I get to Nashville fairly often in my Mach E. Recharge off I-24/Briley PKWY area at an EA station. I haven't found many MME owners in Memphis either...maybe 4-5.

OP
OP

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Well, how about 180 miles away in Memphis. But I get to Nashville fairly often in my Mach E. Recharge off I-24/Briley PKWY area at an EA station. I haven't found many MME owners in Memphis either...maybe 4-5.
I have an order in but will be waiting a while. Live in Thompsons Station about 2.0 miles south of Nashville by 840

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'll be getting mine in 2022 and Autonation Ford Wolfchase has advertised at least 6 with two sold, 3 listed as Prior Sale (private orders) and 1 Coming Soon. There is another poster (Beks901) who states she ordered through Homer Skelton. The other Ford Dealerships in the Memphis Area have also moved a few. So, I think there will be at least 10 to 15 in the Spring.

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'll be getting mine in 2022 and Autonation Ford Wolfchase has advertised at least 6 with two sold, 3 listed as Prior Sale (private orders) and 1 Coming Soon. There is another poster (Beks901) who states she ordered through Homer Skelton. The other Ford Dealerships in the Memphis Area have also moved a few. So, I think there will be at least 10 to 15 in the Spring.
I have made contact with one other MME driver in Memphis. Saw my first in the wild about a week ago on Summer Ave out East of Bartlett. Maybe we can establish a Memphis Group this Spring.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have made contact with one other MME driver in Memphis. Saw my first in the wild about a week ago on Summer Ave out East of Bartlett. Maybe we can establish a Memphis Group this Spring.
Was it black? I saw that one at Houston Levee and Stage last week. I think it was one from ANF-Wolfchase.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Apologies to sgriffin130 for commandeering his thread. Perhaps we should start a 901 (West Tennessee) thread?

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Was it black? I saw that one at Houston Levee and Stage last week. I think it was one from ANF-Wolfchase.
No it was white and we met at about 100 mph as I was driving about 50 and they were too. Very brief meeting and no acknowledgement by either of us.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No it was white and we met at about 100 mph as I was driving about 50 and they were too. Very brief meeting and no acknowledgement by either of us.
The one I saw was parked so I got a good look. But I was in a drive thru so it was a short view.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
More MMEs are shown on dealers' websites here in Memphis. ANFW has 5 listed today - 4 are Pending Sale (personal orders) and 1 is Coming Soon. The Electric Pony herd is growing. ?

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select AWD SR
Country flag
New owner in Nashville (Franklin).

OP
OP

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Very close to you in Thompsons Station I ordered mine 1/10 but have no build date yet.
To clarify, I ordered Oct. 1 2021. Select RWD SR with comfort/technology package. Giong to Chicago area in Feb to visit one of my daughter and will be attending the Chicago Auto Show. Hope to actually see the car in person there:)

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select AWD SR
Country flag
To clarify, I ordered Oct. 1 2021. Select RWD SR with comfort/technology package. Giong to Chicago area in Feb to visit one of my daughter and will be attending the Chicago Auto Show. Hope to actually see the car in person there:)
Found mine at the Cool Springs Carmax with only 6k miles.
Sponsored