New England deliveries

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Sounds like by Tuesday we will have 2 in CT (unless my count is off). I won't be joining you until early May, if my email from Ford is to be believed.... Either way looking forward to a meet up at some point once it gets warm and the vaccines are rocking!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I’ve been tracking the train car containing my MME with the Norfolk Southern automated phone line since it left KC 2 weeks ago. It went through Ohio, northwestern PA, to Buffalo then down across NY state along its southern border before curving up to Albany. Today it arrived in East Deerfield, MA but still seems to be heading east. It can’t go much further before hitting the ocean, so I would think it would have to turn around soon. But I don’t really have any idea where it was or will be unloaded. It’s possible it got off in Albany, or maybe today in MA. Or maybe it’s still on the train. I wish there was a better way.

Last edited:

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Congrats! That picture looks very familiar, except I don't have a garage to charge in, and have been charging outside.

FordPass app performance seems to depend on your phone model and expectations. On mine, it wants to be kept open all the the time and have all permissions granted. I have an iPhone 12 and it meets my basic expectations, but things like departure schedule have been wonky, so I stopped using that and anything else that doesn't work. Paak does work the couple of times I tried it, but mostly I am always carrying the fob in my pocket due to habit.

Apple Watch works very nicely for starting remotely, I use that instead of departure times or phone app.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! That picture looks very familiar, except I don't have a garage to charge in, and have been charging outside.

FordPass app performance seems to depend on your phone model and expectations. On mine, it wants to be kept open all the the time and have all permissions granted. I have an iPhone 12 and it meets my basic expectations, but things like departure schedule have been wonky, so I stopped using that and anything else that doesn't work. Paak does work the couple of times I tried it, but mostly I am always carrying the fob in my pocket due to habit.

Apple Watch works very nicely for starting remotely, I use that instead of departure times or phone app.
I haven't even gotten to that point. Still haven't even activated the car in FordPass. It keeps telling me it failed and to try again later. Have tried all the tricks on these forums. I seem to recall some others had problems until the Ford databases were updated to recognize the car was delivered. Will try again tomorrow.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Ordered mine on April 27, with a predicted delivery of 24+ weeks. Gulp, that’s mid-October! ?

rvdbijl

First Name
Robbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Toyota Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Ordered mine on April 27, with a predicted delivery of 24+ weeks. Gulp, that’s mid-October! ?
Ordered mine a week before you did and was quoted 3 months. Of course I doubt that's real... In any case, I spent some time last weekend emailing dealers and found one in Maine that I picked up a couple of days ago. Very close to the specs I was looking for. It had the black interior instead of the gray that I wanted. But that was a minor compromise. At least now when Hyundai picks up my Kona EV in a few weeks (buyback), I'll still have a car. :)

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Digging up an old thread, but I finally took delivery on 9/9/21. :)
Sponsored