cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
So last time we heard from anyone on this thread was Feb 19th. Anyone take delivery yet?

Mine was built on 2/8 but I haven't received a shipment estimate yet. I did get the email today thanking me for my patience & providing the extra complimentary kwhs. Other than that I continue to wait.

Oh, and my vanity plate came yesterday. State of CT was faster than I thought. Would be awkward to put it on my current car - so I'm not switching plates yet....
Not yet. Mine was built 1/16, arrived in KC on 2/9, Ford account still says ETA 3/12-3/18. No email from Ford about a delay or complimentary kWh.
Sponsored

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Just went out to the tracker and I now have an "ETA End Date 4/6/21" - that update is new. So that's positive news. No change in my Ford.com account yet/no email from Ford with an estimated delivery date.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I got the email today, but eta on the tracker and Ford site both still show 3/18 ETA. Built 1/9. Shipped 1/25.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
I also got the "more free charging" email today, and I was dreading reading through it because I thought it would be accompanied by delay information. But there were no specifics like that included. The dealership in Medford, MA has their demo vehicle and is available for test drives, but I haven't been able to get over there to drive it.

I also got a push notification on the Ford Pass app asking me to create a profile for my Mach-E. It didn't seem to do much, but the last page of the profile seems to suggest that when I press the ignition button for the 1st time, it will show my name, which is cool I guess.

I emailed my dealer to ask if I could come in and apply for Ford Options before the car was on the lot, but he hasn't replied back yet. Normally, he's quite responsive, but maybe he doesn't want eager people showing up early.

My build date was 1/9, shipped on 1/23, and the delivery date has always been either 3/15 or 3/14 in either tracker.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh, and my vanity plate came yesterday. State of CT was faster than I thought. Would be awkward to put it on my current car - so I'm not switching plates yet....
Take a picture of the vanity plate and share it with on the forum.

bronco7TX

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Traverse, 2021 Ford Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Mine was built on 1/29, arrived in KC on 2/18 and still has an ETA of 3/24 to western MA. On a positive note, my dealer got their demo car earlier this week and I'm currently on a 24-hr test drive. It is awesome and only makes me more anxious to get my own Mach E in a few weeks.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium (RWD)
Country flag
Mine was built on 1/29, arrived in KC on 2/18 and still has an ETA of 3/24 to western MA. On a positive note, my dealer got their demo car earlier this week and I'm currently on a 24-hr test drive. It is awesome and only makes me more anxious to get my own Mach E in a few weeks.
Awesome that they gave you the car for such a long test drive. How’s it going?

I too am in MA and have a build week of 5/3. So frustrating that it’s taking 2 months from build to delivery! Not sure I can hang on for that long...

bronco7TX

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Traverse, 2021 Ford Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Awesome that they gave you the car for such a long test drive. How’s it going?

I too am in MA and have a build week of 5/3. So frustrating that it’s taking 2 months from build to delivery! Not sure I can hang on for that long...
I'm guessing the delivery time will decrease over time. I think I got caught in the middle of the hold up for the software calibration issue that caused some that were already shipped to return to the factory. The Ford app says it is typically 12-28 days for delivery, the in the timeline it shows 38 days, and the ETA originally showed 52 days from the day it 'shipped'.

I was originally expecting the car in late spring / early summer so I haven't been too stressed waiting for it now. Plus the warmer it gets the better and less salt to get on my brand new car as we head out of winter.

I was one of the first to place an order so I think they are giving me special prviledges to have it for 30 hours. It already had 500mi on when I picked it up so there has been a lot of test drives going on, by staff is my guess.

It drives and handles great. Very quiet with the exception of what sounds like wind noise coming from the glass roof. It sounds like when you have the window slightly cracked. I'm not sure if it is because it is windy today or that the car is so quiet othewise, that noise is unavoidable at highway speeds.

Unbridled mode is really fun and the 'propulsion' sounds are a neat feature in my opinion. It really does sound like a V8 mustang but without the whole car vibrations so it is a different experience.

The room in the car is my favorite part, I currently drive a 2016 Volt and at 6' I fit but barely. No one can sit behind me in the Volt. In the Mach E I have the seat back further than I really need and you can still fit a full sized adult behind the driver's seat. It will be great when I have two car seats in the back and can take two kids again with me in my car.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It drives and handles great. Very quiet with the exception of what sounds like wind noise coming from the glass roof. It sounds like when you have the window slightly cracked. I'm not sure if it is because it is windy today or that the car is so quiet othewise, that noise is unavoidable at highway speeds.
Have you guys seen the thread on wind noise?
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/roof-wind-noise-fixed.4100/

Sounds like the loaner car you're driving has the same manufacturing defect. I sure hope my vehicle doesn't have that problem, it would be very annoying, and I don't want to apply the solution outlined in that link.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer just emailed me to say my car arrived just a few minutes ago. It is the only Mache they have received, including their demo car has not even arrived yet.

Ford tracking website now says Delivery : 3/8, but did not get any sort of email from Ford Corporate about it.

This was the lowest end of the estimate 3/8-3/14 I have been seeing since car was shipped in January. Hopefully that means early deliveries for all you guys as well. Will post back once I have the car.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
My dealer just emailed me to say my car arrived just a few minutes ago. It is the only Mache they have received, including their demo car has not even arrived yet.

Ford tracking website now says Delivery : 3/8, but did not get any sort of email from Ford Corporate about it.

This was the lowest end of the estimate 3/8-3/14 I have been seeing since car was shipped in January. Hopefully that means early deliveries for all you guys as well. Will post back once I have the car.
Was your delivery date always 3/8-314, or did it update after it was delivered to the dealer?

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag

Congrats! I am hoping for mine real soon. Dealer today told me their first arrived a couple of days ago (not mine) and that he no longer sees mine in his tracking system. Fingers crossed that means it is really close...

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium (RWD)
Country flag
My 5/5 build arrived to Massachusetts on 6/15, a full 15 days ahead of schedule. Picking up tomorrow. Like many others, dealer had no idea about Ford Options. "You want balloon financing?!?!" Yes sir, I do.
Sponsored