Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
There's boycott thread on 6.8 because of that animation (and Unbridle) being removed. I always drive in whisper because I like those waves (and my steering is a LOT lighter). It turns light blue around 45 to 65 mph. Not sure if that relates to how efficient I'm driving but I like to think so. I grew up EV with Butterflies in a Focus.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JamesStew71

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
There's boycott thread on 6.8 because of that animation (and Unbridle) being removed. I always drive in whisper because I like those waves (and my steering is a LOT lighter). It turns light blue around 45 to 65 mph. Not sure if that relates to how efficient I'm driving but I like to think so. I grew up EV with Butterflies in a Focus.
we have always been in and used engaged seems good for our lifesyle, when weathers bad she uses whisper

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
Yes, that's normal.

I just got 6.7.0 and the radio settings all changed, autofold mirrors turned off, and welcome lighting (pony puddle) was off.
Gremlins

SbN

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, First Edition
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just had a new software update and some of my settings changed. One was the folding mirrors
YES! Why turn them off in an update? I kept locking my doors one day because I didn't see the mirrors fold in. Checked and it had been turned off. This hasn't happened on any other update.

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Yes, that's normal.

I just got 6.7.0 and the radio settings all changed, autofold mirrors turned off, and welcome lighting (pony puddle) was off.
Ok the puddle lights how do I get them back

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
YES! Why turn them off in an update? I kept locking my doors one day because I didn't see the mirrors fold in. Checked and it had been turned off. This hasn't happened on any other update.
Technicians are former Wedys Drive Thru workers. They can not think outside of the box

Reactions: SbN

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My speedometer refresh rate has been super bad for the past few days since 6.8. It was skipping 5-8 mph. It is quite bad now.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Those are a representation of the sonar used by the Mach-E to detect other vehicles.

aquaman-oldschool.gif

Extra points for those that know who that is.
Aquaman! I dressed in that costume for Hallowe'en when I was 8 years old.

kennan

First Name
Kennan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Select AWD
Country flag
I forget where I read this (presumably here or the owner's manual) but my understanding is that the animation in whisper mode comes on when you maintain a steady speed over some amount of time, as a rough sort of efficiency measure. Don't 100% know if that's true or not but it seems to track with my experience whenever I've noticed it