New issue tonight drivers window controls dead.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Wait. I've seen this issue before and it goes away the next time I drive the car.
That’s what I’ve read, but that answer will not be sufficient for the primary driver (my wife). :)
Sponsored

Oneoone

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e premium
Occupation
Pc tech
Country flag
This happened to me twice so far! Also GPS just loses where you are randomly (happened 4-5 times in the last year.)

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Had same issue. Was not that far from the border when I was going to cross so I was wondering how I would do the normal, put window down, talk to border guard. Thankfully I did stop to pick some stuff up and it worked again.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Glad I found this thread. This just happened to me today for the first time. I'm leaving home in a couple of hours. Keeping my fingers crossed that the switches work when I leave.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Glad I found this thread. This just happened to me today for the first time. I'm leaving home in a couple of hours. Keeping my fingers crossed that the switches work when I leave.
Hi Chuck. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
Literally just happened to me as well. Since another forum member had it happen yesterday, I’m wondering if some new OTA update Ford did might have bricked it.

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
This didn't happen, but often, on the driver's side, the window stops going up half way through after pressing the button all the way and releasing it, where the auto close should take it all the way up. Instead, goes down a little and stops. From that point forward, it will only close if I keep pressing the button, no more auto function.
Sponsored