Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Did you lose saved charging locations?
I did when I updated mine, but the OBCC or SOBDM (charger) updates may have caused that. Not everyone has those updates showing up. The sequence starting with the PCM will do a SOBDM update if it's available.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I did when I updated mine, but the OBCC or SOBDM (charger) updates may have caused that. Not everyone has those updates showing up. The sequence starting with the PCM will do a SOBDM update if it's available.
It seems to be more of a Job 1 issue and SOBDM was a Job 1 only update so that may be the culprit but it has been experienced by at least one Job 2. I ran GWM, OBCC, as well as these on my Job 2 GTPE and charging locations are fine.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
It seems to be more of a Job 1 issue and SOBDM was a Job 1 only update so that may be the culprit but it has been experienced by at least one Job 2. I ran GWM, OBCC, as well as these on my Job 2 GTPE and charging locations are fine.
I have a 2022 FYI. Had OBCC and SOBDM show up in addition to the recall updates in the thread title.

OP
OP

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I have a 2022 FYI. Had OBCC and SOBDM show up in addition to the recall updates in the thread title.
Thank you for the information. I thought this was only Job 1 as I didn't see it on Job 2's. I don't recall if I checked any 2022's.

Arjan

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Did anyone notice a slight change in charging speed ? I did a quickcharge yesterday and at 95% i was still at 14 kWh charging. Never seen it so high above 92%

OP
OP

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
For those watching this thread, please monitor a new thread which discusses these updates not appearing in FDRS and possibly having been pulled.
Sponsored