One-Pedal Driving

Und34d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I did a brief search and did not see this discussion, but I wanted to ask if others are experiencing the same thing as I do. I love the one-pedal driving feature and always have it on, but in the few days that I have had it, it has just stopped working while driving twice now. It shows that it's still enabled in the menu, but the only way to get it back that I've found is to turn the car off and on again. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I did a brief search and did not see this discussion, but I wanted to ask if others are experiencing the same thing as I do. I love the one-pedal driving feature and always have it on, but in the few days that I have had it, it has just stopped working while driving twice now. It shows that it's still enabled in the menu, but the only way to get it back that I've found is to turn the car off and on again. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
I haven't had a single issue yet with it and drive exclusively with it. Once I got used to it, it makes driving a combustion engine car less enjoyable

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
There is another thread discussing how 1PD stopped working when backing up, so maybe your issue is related. My 1PD is still working fine, forward and reverse.

OP
OP

Und34d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There is another thread discussing how 1PD stopped working when backing up, so maybe your issue is related. My 1PD is still working fine, forward and reverse.
Mine has just been while driving on the highway, so no backing up was involved

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Where I have issues with it "not working"/ turning off is when I get in the car it does not select my profile. More often than not it any profile and the default profile does not have it turn on. I now out of habit look at the screen when my car turns on and make sure my profile image is shown. If it is not there I will just tap the 1 button on the door and it goes to my profile settings.

OP
OP

Und34d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Where I have issues with it "not working"/ turning off is when I get in the car it does not select my profile. More often than not it any profile and the default profile does not have it turn on. I now out of habit look at the screen when my car turns on and make sure my profile image is shown. If it is not there I will just tap the 1 button on the door and it goes to my profile settings.
Every time I get into the car, I always see the icon that I chose for the profile. I am the only one driving the vehicle, so there is only the one that I made.
Sponsored