Burnsy8787

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy volt
Country flag
Well hopefully the guy didn't pass away or is in prison. But I think once the car is ready for you their is no need for the dealership to wait since they can't get ahold of him for weeks. They simply will refund the $500 to the guy's CC
TBH I hope he is in prison so I don't have to wait til 2022 :p
Sponsored

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
More than likely I'd imagine he didn't forget about it and is even on this forum waiting for his car. It's amazing how much lack of communication some dealers have. Many posts of a dealer eventually calling and saying "oh you still want it?". lol.

OP
OP

Burnsy8787

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy volt
Country flag
More than likely I'd imagine he didn't forget about it and is even on this forum waiting for his car. It's amazing how much lack of communication some dealers have. Many posts of a dealer eventually calling and saying "oh you still want it?". lol.
I asked some more questions and it sounds like it's more like the guy simply isn't answering calls or calling back. They have had the car for a week so I'm sure today isn't the first time they reached out.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Nice, that does sound promising then. I for one am watching my order like a hawk just waiting to go stalk the dealership for it. :)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Nice, that does sound promising then. I for one am watching my order like a hawk just waiting to go stalk the dealership for it. :)
IIRC, there's a clause in the online order agreement that the depositor only has X number of days to complete purchase once notified that the vehicle is available to them. Something like five days. If you look at the purchase agreement during the online workflow, I think you'll find the paragraph I'm referencing.

OP
OP

Burnsy8787

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy volt
Country flag
IIRC, there's a clause in the online order agreement that the depositor only has X number of days to complete purchase once notified that the vehicle is available to them. Something like five days. If you look at the purchase agreement during the online workflow, I think you'll find the paragraph I'm referencing.
it sounds like that may be the case. I got a call back and they said it’s about certain it’s mine. I signed some paperwork and working out loan details tonight. My persistence paid off!
Sponsored