Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
My PaaK is the best thing since high carb sliced bread!

Haven't carried a fob except for that one day!
HAHA well that's great to hear, coming from someone who probably had one of the worst PaaK incidents to deal with. We're at a month of ownership here and have had a flawless PaaK experience thus far. Even with two of us getting into the vehicle at the same time, MME knows who's on the driver side and what settings to apply.

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
I have tried everything suggested in rhe manual and on the forums. I still can’t get it setup. @JRT, could we have the option “unable to setup PAAK” in this poll?

OP
OP
JRT

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
I'd call that never works! I got a 2nd Fob out of Ford and my Dealership and have never looked at using Paak every again. This old thread is getting some attention now, I say the more feedback it doesn't work seamlessly the better.

Glad it is fine for others and I'm glad it seems new MME come with 2 Fobs now for sure. I have 5 cars and a motorcycle and all of them came with 2 fobs, even the motorcycle (Honda Goldwing). With 4 drivers in our house, 2 teens, we keep all the Fobs in a draw every night and it is just a normal habit to grab one for the car being used.
Sponsored