Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Prem RWD, 1968 Mustang, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do you mind telling us the price you paid for this service so we know a reasonable cost?
I just looked back, and I'm not sure this will help, but I paid him a total of $620. However the significant majority of his time was spent on a very difficult dent on another car. I believe he spent approximately 3 or 3-1/2 hours on the other car, and only 35-45 minutes on the MME. My guess is it would have been approx $150 if he came just to do the one ding on this one car.
Sponsored

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
I just looked back, and I'm not sure this will help, but I paid him a total of $620. However the significant majority of his time was spent on a very difficult dent on another car. I believe he spent approximately 3 or 3-1/2 hours on the other car, and only 35-45 minutes on the MME. My guess is it would have been approx $150 if he came just to do the one ding on this one car.
$150 is probably reasonable. On my car that was the only dent, it took no more than 45 minutes, and cost $100.

Jim622

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Occupation
District service manager with 50 plus years in the field
Country flag
Has anyone actually had PDR done on their vehicle and how were the results? I have a small ding on the rear passenger side door and a few of the guys I spoke to said they've never worked on an MME and need to make sure they can access the area. I don't want to void any warranties. Anyone with actual experience with PDR on their doors?
My whole driver's side got creamed by a shopping cart in the wind. My PDR guy made short work of the dents and I buffed the paint. It was an easy fix. You would have cried if you saw it. The whole side from the front of the front door to the back of the back fender. He did both doors and fender.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Just here to report for the search results that in the SF Bay Area, I had a really good PDR experience with Brad at (408) 210-6922.

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got a door crease almost exactly like Kennelh's exactly 1 week after buying the car. It was a door-edge crease 1-1/2" tall centered on the bulge on the rear driver side door. Brian from Dent Erasers, Concord, CA fixed it perfectly. He worked on it for another 20 minutes after I could no longer see the crease. Apparently he could still see it, and worked it until he was satisfied it was no longer there. There is no way anyone could find it now. It was the first Mach-E he had worked on.
Thanks! Today Brian fixed my car as well. Looks like never was any dent on the door. Very professional person, highly recommend if you’re in search of a good PDR in Tri-Valley area.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Paintless Dent Repair question CF1C9ECB-E5A6-46BE-A338-E06F8354C0CD
Sponsored