OP
OP

orangethunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order
Country flag
I'm in San Diego. I had my driver door creased by someone opening the passenger door on a vehicle parked next to me. Deyman from Lux Paintless Dent Repair came to the house and took about 15 minutes to pull the inside of the door off, repair the dent perfectly, and reattach the inner door panel. All said, it was $175. I'd use him again in a heart beat. I found him through Yelp, but here's his contact info: [email protected], 619-994-7444.
Many thanks for the helpful info!

OP
OP

orangethunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order
Country flag
We just had a small door ding removed about a week ago here in Oceanside. We used Diaz and he came out to our house to do it. Very quick and it looks great. If you are in North County San Diego, I recommend them.
https://diazdentrepair.com/

(We filmed it to make a YouTube video, but honestly, it went so quick that I don't know if there is enough for a video.)
Thanks for the info!

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Used the free gift TripleCare plan provided by Ford today (I think for being an EAP member).
Simple - called the Ford coverage 800#; they sent me a link to the 3rd party insurance provider; uploaded the photo and info to their website; got a call from the local provider and he fixed it the same day. Can't tell anything was ever there! Will definitely use again (hopefully never necessary).
Thanks Ford!

BTW - local provider was terrific. Highly recommend.
Steve Brown - Dent Mechanix
https://dent-mechanix-inc.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
How do we know if we have that? It sounds familiar, like I got a survey about it once or maybe a FordPass message which I probably deleted.
You donā€™t.

Wasnā€™t offered to people in Florida.

I canā€™t remember exactly why but it was something dumb and we got nothing instead.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
You donā€™t.

Wasnā€™t offered to people in Florida.

I canā€™t remember exactly why but it was something dumb and we got nothing instead.
So, ā€œYouā€™ll get nothing, ā€¦ and like it.ā€ Yippee.
Sponsored