jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
I've been checking Palsapp religiously since my MME shipped. Today (15 days later), I just got a Bayed Date of a couple of hours ago, and Vehicle Status changed from "ASN" to "Picked". No Paired Date yet. Any idea how long it will take to ship to Southern California from KC? My guess is about 3 weeks, which would be about a week early than Ford's estimate. Am I being too optimistic?
Sponsored

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag
I've been checking Palsapp religiously since my MME shipped. Today (15 days later), I just got a Bayed Date of a couple of hours ago, and Vehicle Status changed from "ASN" to "Picked". No Paired Date yet. Any idea how long it will take to ship to Southern California from KC? My guess is about 3 weeks, which would be about a week early than Ford's estimate. Am I being too optimistic?
Mine was shipped Sep 20, palsapp showed delivered oct 2, loaded on a train oct 4. sat in KC until Oct 9, arrived in Richmond Oct 14. 5 days in and its still waiting for a truck to deliver to my dealer 20 miles away.

lncanada

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
Me too!

If you don't mind, any chance you've had a look at United Road delivery receipt page? Do you have the Order ID field populated for your VIN now? Was it populated before delivery?

United Road.jpg

Order ID is still not populated.

lncanada

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
Me too!

If you don't mind, any chance you've had a look at United Road delivery receipt page? Do you have the Order ID field populated for your VIN now? Was it populated before delivery?

United Road.jpg

There is no order ID. However, if you click on the destination, it says delivered and all the other cars that were delivered today.

Last edited:

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium RWD SR DarkMatterGray
Country flag
There is no order ID. However, if you click on the destination, however, it says delivered and all the other cars that were delivered today.
Unfortunately the "Destination", while it looks like a link, isn't clickable for me. So I can't see. Still no email from Ford, no call from the dealer, and no joy. ?

I hope you enjoy picking up your new ride though!!!

lncanada

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
Unfortunately the "Destination", while it looks like a link, isn't clickable for me. So I can't see. Still no email from Ford, no call from the dealer, and no joy. ?

I hope you enjoy picking up your new ride though!!!

SOON!!!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I think we were on the same train. I'm on day 15 and still no update. Hopefully tonight sometime or I wake up to a status change tomorrow.

Fjc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
I’m joining this club. My MME GT was built on sept 27th, and shows it shipped on Oct 4th. Still listed as “null” in Palsapp.

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
I think we were on the same train. I'm on day 15 and still no update. Hopefully tonight sometime or I wake up to a status change tomorrow.
Now it shows Muncie Ramp for mine. There are 9 cars, including mine, showing under the same trip number. Maybe one of them is yours. I'm not sure how to track it any further at this point. I guess I need to talk to my dealer and ask for a VVR? I haven't really talked to them since ordering, but need to start getting things in order with them soon anyway.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1634709414516

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
So far I've found palsapp to be pretty well worthless.
This statement should be stickied atop the forum. Those of us with deliveries earlier this year did try to warn everyone though. ;)
Any idea how long it will take to ship to Southern California from KC? My guess is about 3 weeks,
1 week. My Mach-e went from the Argentine Ramp in Kansas City, Ks to the Port of San Diego in 7 days on BNSF. How long yours will take after being off loaded at one of the depots is anyone’s guess. There is a serious truck driver shortage.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I am on day 20 now and no palsapp update. ?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag