DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Anything new to report? Did your dealer or Dearborn finally get you a resolution?
Dealer working with fse. I opened a case with Ford through Facebook message. Car still in service bay, not being sold.
Sponsored

RedStormREHS

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry Hybrid / Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Health Inspector
Country flag
Dealer working with fse. I opened a case with Ford through Facebook message. Car still in service bay, not being sold.
Good! I reached out to Ford via a tagged tweet to the Mustang Team. Looks like they heard my QA gripe and Dearborn quickly contacted my dealer. I love my config and don't really want the GT's all-black interior. I'm going to see if one can be found locally or just reorder with a "prioritized" build per dealer. Looks like our cars were only built two weeks apart... Mine was 1/30!

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good! I reached out to Ford via a tagged tweet to the Mustang Team. Looks like they heard my QA gripe and Dearborn quickly contacted my dealer. I love my config and don't really want the GT's all-black interior. I'm going to see if one can be found locally or just reorder with a "prioritized" build per dealer. Looks like our cars were only built two weeks apart... Mine was 1/30!
I would like a prioritized build

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally took delivery. Ford engineer released the car for sale. Service bulletin is in the works. I am thrilled with my choice!
Sponsored