Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
my Mach-e is just one year old and after trying to hear it I don’t think the warning system is working. Is there a setting that I missed. I opened up the frunk area and couldn’t see any speaker.
Sponsored

MachEr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
With vehicle on, roll down window and put in D, you should hear the "spaceship whirring noise",this noise will stop when put in Park. put in R, you should hear the beeps. Those are the pedestrian warnings

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
There are no settings. You cannot turn it off or on. And you can't see ANYTHING in the frunk.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
my Mach-e is just one year old and after trying to hear it I don’t think the warning system is working. Is there a setting that I missed. I opened up the frunk area and couldn’t see any speaker.
Hello, Bill! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hello, Bill! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!
Don't you think it might be worth having him check to see if it's already working as designed before sending him to his dealer?

Oldbutalive

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have same issue this is a dangerous issue. (my Lexus ES300H is 10X louder) joggers never will hear; walking in mall parking cannot hear the car.
2022 Mach-e VIN 3FMTK3R75NMA25842. In contrast the rear signal is good.

Also navigation is flawed when expanding from .5 to 5 Miles the map stops moving and eventually the icon disappears.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I have same issue this is a dangerous issue. (my Lexus ES300H is 10X louder) joggers never will hear; walking in mall parking cannot hear the car.
The federal government mandates how loud it has to be, and it meets that requirement. Toyota vehicles went way above the required volume (until they lowered the volume to something more reasonable for 2023).
Sponsored