How are you paying for your Mach E?

• Total voters

back_at_it_19

Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon: GB FE; Now: 15 Fusion Energi, 15 CMax Energi
Country flag
Where in the country is the Options incentive $2500
It’s by zip code actually and can change but mostly CA NY FL(?) where there is significantly more competition with other EV manufacturers. It’s $1000 everywhere else including in WA (a very EV-friendly state).

Advertisement

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi, 2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
It’s by zip code actually and can change but mostly CA NY FL(?) where there is significantly more competition with other EV manufacturers. It’s $1000 everywhere else including in WA (a very EV-friendly state).
I had it in Ohio. I don't know exactly what the logic Ford is using is; it's not clear to me at least at all.

generaltso

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It's $2500 in Vermont. At first, I thought it was the ZEV states, but it doesn't seem to follow that list, so I have no idea how they decided.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi, 2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
It's $2500 in Vermont. At first, I thought it was the ZEV states, but it doesn't seem to follow that list, so I have no idea how they decided.
I've thought about it more and I think I know how they decided. there's a convenient web site they leveraged.

https://bit.ly/3wBMMxY

OttawaGuy

Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I'll go third party financing, because of a better rate and well there is no Ford Options in Canada

exact33

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
I received a $1k incentive from my dealer and 2.00% for 5years from my local credit union.

I tried options but the dealer quoted me 7% even though the Ford website showed otherwise.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Energi, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Ford’s payment calculator shows me the same interest rate for either 36 or 48 month Options. My credit unionks rate is higher than that by quite a bit for a 60 month loan. Looks to me that the Options plan then using my credit union to finance the balloon payment for a shorter period would be better for me than traditional financing or my credit union.

generaltso

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Ford’s payment calculator shows me the same interest rate for either 36 or 48 month Options. My credit unionks rate is higher than that by quite a bit for a 60 month loan. Looks to me that the Options plan then using my credit union to finance the balloon payment for a shorter period would be better for me than traditional financing or my credit union.
Ford Credit will let you refinance the balloon payment for up to an additional 3 years at the same rate as the initial term (currently 2.25%).

Advertisement

Advertisement