Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
On my trip back from Denver to Seattle, I had stopped at Walmart -EA station in Utah and a lady pulled her car (ICE) into one of the EV charging parking spots and walked by saying that the car sucked and isn't a mustang.

Not sure if she was just an EV hater (hence parking in the spot), or just a Mustang originalist. Either way it was the only negative feedback I have had in the 2200 miles driven so far.
If she said that to me and my MUSTANG, it would be all I could do not to key her car while she was in the store. Sounds like a very insecure person.
Sponsored

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I got my Mustang on April 1st (Really, no joke), but drove straight home. First time I took it out to Safeway the next day, a man came running up to admire and say it was the first time he had seen one. Then yesterday, my wife and I were standing in the front yard when a black SUV drove by. Suddenly they put it in reverse and backed up the hill and my wife said what is going on. I told her it's the Mustang and I looked over at the SUV and they said we love your car. I also have contractors working at the home and one of the guys commented on shouldn't be called a Mustang, but the owner of the company, the one who matters loved it. Plus two neighbors have complimented me. Oh, and my brother in California said it is beautiful having only seen a photo.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I got my Mustang on April 1st (Really, no joke), but drove straight home. First time I took it out to Safeway the next day, a man came running up to admire and say it was the first time he had seen one. Then yesterday, my wife and I were standing in the front yard when a black SUV drove by. Suddenly they put it in reverse and backed up the hill and my wife said what is going on. I told her it's the Mustang and I looked over at the SUV and they said we love your car. I also have contractors working at the home and one of the guys commented on shouldn't be called a Mustang, but the owner of the company, the one who matters loved it. Plus two neighbors have complimented me. Oh, and my brother in California said it is beautiful having only seen a photo.
Your wife's reaction is funny. Your response might be funnier. Had my first window roll down at a light today.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Your wife's reaction is funny. Your response might be funnier. Had my first window roll down at a light today.
It happened again. This time a young mom driving a Hyundai SUV came to a stop to tell me how much she admires my mustang. Her husband and her visited same dealership and test drove dealership's White Courtesy Mustang and said she had seen mine on the lot that day. Wanted to know if I am happy and I told her I love it. They have their Carbonized Grey Mustang on order and wanted to know delivery time. I said 2.5 months and she said they got a build date so I said 1.5 months from the build date.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
It is a constant thing for me. Everywhere I go the car is getting attention.
I took my MGB to the local cruise in on Saturday afternoon and it got a few observers. My wife showed up later with the Mach-E and it stopped the show.

You can hardly see any people in this photo. Not because of Covid.....it's because they all were in the next aisle over checking out the Mach-E.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Positive reactions 20210424_163703
Sponsored