Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Maybe the delay has been done to extend the $7500 tax credit an additional quarter. What quarter do fleet sales of e-transits start?
The tax incentive is by quarter - and most have been pushed from Jan to Mar, which of course does not change the quarterly numbers
Sponsored

Fredo

First Name
Fredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mazda 3 hatchback
Country flag
I don't mind the delay as I am not going to commute to work anytime soon
just put my downpayment on T$LA and wait for more incentive from the new administration.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Not sure if it was mentioned in the 8 pages, and not meaning to frustrate anyone whos order is delayed, but one advantage to the forum as a whole is those of us with build dates in the future (Jan 24 for me) I presume will get the updates perfected at the Mexico factory with perhaps no delays. My says in production today, but my guess it is just a window sticker has been produced. Did enjoy looking at stock pictures of my car on a black background, but missing the x4 badging. From the interior views, it is at the beach.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Not sure if it was mentioned in the 8 pages, and not meaning to frustrate anyone whos order is delayed, but one advantage to the forum as a whole is those of us with build dates in the future (Jan 24 for me) I presume will get the updates perfected at the Mexico factory with perhaps no delays. My says in production today, but my guess it is just a window sticker has been produced. Did enjoy looking at stock pictures of my car on a black background, but missing the x4 badging. From the interior views, it is at the beach.
Or they could just build them with the parts on hand and do the fixing in repair bay before the car goes out the door.

You know they still have all these parts around, would be a shame just to throw them out...

(The benefit here is that they would know the fix and be able to do it very quickly before shipping.)

Of course the above is just speculation as we don't know what caused the extra inspections so...
Sponsored

Last edited: