Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is there a "speculation" thread providing unfounded guesses? My guess is based on the observation that I have never seen any NHTSA crash data yet on the Mach E and nothing is on my window sticker. Anyone? Maybe someone at Ford just noticed that they had EPA ratings, but no crash ratings, and said "Hold your Horses!"
Not required from what I understand. Did a search as my sticker did not have it. With all those air bags I would not be too worried. It was not the selling point for me (100 KWh pack was). I remember when seat belts were not required and back then there was definitely no air bags.
Sponsored

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hello coffee
Hello nap.

Been staying up late surfing the macheforum. I realize once we get some in the driveways of members we will (hopefully) be inundated with discoveries, shared experiences, and lots more late nights reading, so for now I look forward to a bit of a respite and get caught up with some of my other projects. Like clearing out enough room in my garage!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Maybe the delay has been done to extend the $7500 tax credit an additional quarter. What quarter do fleet sales of e-transits start?

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
My spouse and I were too quick to sell our second car, so we have this "advantage" to the delayed delivery of Lightning to the paddock....

We now have more time to learn to negotiate who gets our one car, and when. I expect we'll be much better at this by the time May rolls around.

Dave (hubby) commented on the delivery delay.... " When the airline pilot sez he's not flying that plane today, don't argue with him. The only right answer is "OK".

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Maybe the delay has been done to extend the $7500 tax credit an additional quarter. What quarter do fleet sales of e-transits start?
No, Ford has enough credits left to last until at least 1Q2022, probably 2Q or 3Q.

woodywx

First Name
w
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Ca Rt 1, 2017 C-max titanium plugin
Country flag
Like many I'm not in a big hurry...my rooftop solar and Powerwall2 storage batteries are delayed also...looking forward to a great car that I can charge off the grid...

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
its giving me more to save up for those long tube headers and supercharger pulley.....

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Like many I'm not in a big hurry...my rooftop solar and Powerwall2 storage batteries are delayed also...looking forward to a great car that I can charge off the grid...
I've considered looking into solar as well, but not enough consistent sun in West Michigan to justify. Also, no disrespect intended by my original post of being offered a CMax as a loaner. Just meant we never get offered a comparable car when in for repairs. Is that a Galaxy convertible in your avatar?

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We need a "Late Delivery" rebate $1000.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
We need a "Late Delivery" rebate $1000.
I'm not supposed to share this, but we're all getting one. unfortunately it's being offset by a new "not a piece of crap EV charge" of $1000

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'm not supposed to share this, but we're all getting one. unfortunately it's being offset by a new "not a piece of crap EV charge" of $1000
If you'll simply sign a certain piece of paper, I'll have Ford chip in another $100 for late availability of Active Drive Assist. But only for you. (You deserve it! Because you're awesome!)

And don't go spreading this info around, but I'll also coordinate for Ford to get you an X-plan discount and another $2,500 off beyond even that, if you'll give the revenant Ford Options a try.

woodywx

First Name
w
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Ca Rt 1, 2017 C-max titanium plugin
Country flag
I've considered looking into solar as well, but not enough consistent sun in West Michigan to justify. Also, no disrespect intended by my original post of being offered a CMax as a loaner. Just meant we never get offered a comparable car when in for repairs. Is that a Galaxy convertible in your avatar?
that is a 67 mercury cyclone convertible...although I did own a 69 galaxie for a long time