KCole21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended range RWD Mach E
Country flag
Had the same thing done to my FE. Cost $600.
You really should get the black lug nuts as well IMHO.

mustang mach-e powdercoated wheels.jpg
Did you get the black lug nuts online? If so could you provide a recommendation.

First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Explorer
Country flag
Can you still see the pony in the center? Or is it completely covered with the powder coating? Also, do you know if there is a difference in durability between the matte and gloss ? I love the way the matte looks!

dphunky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E AWD Premium
Country flag
Got mine done too. I actually really like the silver on black with the lug nuts and center cap staying original. All personal preference. But bottom line, glossy black on premium wheels looks great!

PXL_20210623_024306837.jpg
@65coupe&21mache What shop did you go to for PC and pricing? I just picked up a Rapid Red Mach E in the Bay Area and would love to do this. Thanks in advance

65coupe&21mache

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 c-code Mustang; 21 Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
@65coupe&21mache What shop did you go to for PC and pricing? I just picked up a Rapid Red Mach E in the Bay Area and would love to do this. Thanks in advance
I used 925 Tint (https://925tint.com/) in San Ramon. They work on a lot of high end cars and aren't the cheapest but they do very good quality and are willing to negotiate a slight bit when you are doing multiple services.

BlackOnGray

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 DMG MME AWD
Country flag
This thread sold me on powder coating my stock premium wheels. Looks so much better! Also wasn’t interested in sacrificing more range with a larger wheel/tire setup with these Midwest winters and my commute.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Powder Coated Mach-E Factory Wheels 32348829-284F-4530-82E2-7A3F9364EC2D

Anton

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
MedTech Software Engineer.
Country flag
Curious how people are liking their wheels after having them powder coated for a while now?
Sponsored