Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
@MacherAWD mine comes and goes from power-on to power on. if that little arrow next to the wifi icon in your screenshot is missing, then when i click "connected vehicle features" i get a "please wait" dialog and then nothing appears. if the arrow is there, then i get the menu you show.

i think others have reported the same problem here so either we all have a bad TCU, or it's just another software bug that randomly manifests.
Gotcha, I do recall clicking it in the last few weeks and nothing loaded like you said. But also in the past I have seen this menu.
Sponsored

kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
interesting, my car definitely still has the "missing connected services menu problem" from time to time. i assume this is probably a TCU function, but who knows. will be interesting to see if that resolves when i finally get this one.
4.2.2 or 4.2.3 fixed the connected service menu for me. It always appears and the icon is always present.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
4.2.2 or 4.2.3 fixed the connected service menu for me. It always appears and the icon is always present.
i guess it was 4.2.3 because i just got 4.2.2.2 and i still have the issue.

here's hoping i get 4.2.3 soon...

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Wow, Iā€™ve waited so long for this feature! This is why I bought the car!!! Finally, my heart is content!!!!!

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
FINALLY! Now... where is that "what you hate about the Mach-E" thread?

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Dude I can't wait to share my random shower thoughts with Ford when I'm road tripping and bored out of my mind.

How many times do you think I can try to order a pizza with this feature before they remotely disable this feature? šŸ˜‚

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
I see several people are asking for a frunk button. I thought this was delivered in Ford Pass? It's on my Ford Pass Home Screen. Do I just have a special version of Ford Pass? Or are y'all asking for a dedicated button in the Mach-E in-car software?

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
A TCU update has appeared in FDRS, so I would bet it is that. We haven't had a TCU in a while, GWM, APIM, GWM then GWM, APIM, GWM all over again with minor changes and now a TCU!
TCU may be unlocking more cell freqs. I've been reading up on their FCC filings, but I read probably 100 pages about their 5G TCU that has quad cell antennas and forgot what most of the 4G TCU stuff was going on about. The 5G TCU also has more powerful antennas on it to boot, as well as the CBRS bands. Man I'd love to be able to access my own towers via the TCU. Haven't tried putting an active ATT sim into the eNodeB.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I see several people are asking for a frunk button. I thought this was delivered in Ford Pass? It's on my Ford Pass Home Screen. Do I just have a special version of Ford Pass? Or are y'all asking for a dedicated button in the Mach-E in-car software?
The lack of frunk button only applies to cars built before July of 2021.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Installed today around noon HST (6 pm EDT).

Deleted member 16048

And just as I thought I would only be one version behind. Now let's wait to see when I get 4.2.3 lol Got 4.2.2 a few days ago so we will see. Can't wait until we start getting real new features on updates again.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Job 1 cars donā€™t have a remote frunk release.
Sponsored