emichnov

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I got this update today after struggling with 6.6.0, which finally installed yesterday. '22 Premium, not in EA.

dr__bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD, 2016 Fusion Energi Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got this today. Got 6.6.0 a few days ago. Both flipped my radio to AM, but at least kept my presets. Also forgot the alarm setting…. Getting used to going through and fixing stuff. At least we no longer have to do all the radio presets each. Small miracles!

22 prem er awd no-ea

rmackowsky

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT
Country flag
Just received Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3. It appears this update was released after OTA 6.6. Does this by definition mean that 6.6 (and thus 23B50) was installed?

This is my wife's car, so I have no idea if 6.6 or 23B50 was installed. Got the letter, can't find any way to check. If the priority update being installed is contingent on all previous updates being installed, then I'm good. Anyone know?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Just received Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3. It appears this update was released after OTA 6.6. Does this by definition mean that 6.6 (and thus 23B50) was installed?

This is my wife's car, so I have no idea if 6.6 or 23B50 was installed. Got the letter, can't find any way to check. If the priority update being installed is contingent on all previous updates being installed, then I'm good. Anyone know?
No, 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3 is not for the charge port overheating.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Updates can and do sometimes arrive "out of order," particularly when they target different vehicle modules than other pending updates.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got this update on Tuesday the 12th. I got 6.6.0 yesterday the 13th. Both were downloaded while I was at work or while driving home. I chose the update now option both times when I parked in my driveway. 😊🐩

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
I got 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3 yesterday. Surprisingly enough it must've come in via Wi-Fi overnight in my garage. Every other update has always seemed to arrive while driving and I am notified when I shut the vehicle off. Prior to this, I have frequently double checked that the vehicle is connected to Wi-Fi, etc. And I even have a Wi-Fi extender right beside the vehicle, so I have a very strong signal always.

As reported by some others here, charging got messed up by the update process. My schedule on weekdays is for charging to start at 7 PM. I plugged in the early afternoon and eventually discovered it had been charging well ahead of time. Then I discovered it was also ignoring my 80% charge target. I hit stop charging yesterday evening. It did do that but then when I got up this morning there it was at 100%.!!

Today, 6.6 ready to install greeted me when I started up to go out on errands.

Later on, when I got home, I had 6.6 install. Now, my first charging test was to plug in again, well ahead of the scheduled start time. Fingers crossed! So far it's staying in waiting to charge mode.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I got 6.4 today at lunch and now it's saying that this one will be installed tonight. I wonder when in the year they will stop rolling out these updates with their people on vacation. Not uncommon to do software freezes this time of year.

Robd510

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Range (Black)
Occupation
Recording Artist
Country flag
Isn't this the same as CSP 23B50 which requires an update to the Battery Charger Control Module? This adds the transfer function to track charging connector temperatures. I received a letter from Ford describing this update and also said it would be completed as an OTA to my car.

When they say "improving reliability of charging" they mean keep your charging port from melting :rolleyes:
I thought this exact same thing lol

Rob-Mach-E

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
robzone.net
Vehicles
2023 GTPE. Space White Nite Pony
Country flag
Mine is stuck on this update (Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3). It has been 10 days or more.

I tried driving it for a hour a few times this week. I also tried facing the car towards Detroit and burning some incense. Nothing.
Can anyone help?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3 IMG_6792

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Mine is stuck on this update (Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3). It has been 10 days or more.

I tried driving it for a hour a few times this week. I also tried facing the car towards Detroit and burning some incense. Nothing.
Can anyone help?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Priority Update 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3 IMG_6792
It’s the holiday season. Updates aren’t being pushed while people are off.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This is the one it shows I am on also but in a strange way. It notified me I received 6.4 and then CHG3. The only strange thing is the speed on the IPC is now shifted to the right hidden behind the steering wheel now along with my cruise information. I thought that shift was after 6.8 which I have never been notified was received? Can you get updates with no notification they were received?
Sponsored