Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
I been reading takes between 30 and 50 days from time its in production to arrive at dealer. So you would need a production date in June for you to get it in July. I hope you get it.
And thats fine, I just want to know the production has started rather than be left wondering about it,.
Sponsored

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Sounds like I ordered a similar model to you Rapid Red Premium with light grey interior and 4X ext range. I ordered it on Feb 3 and got a email from Ford on April 15th that production date will be June 6.
I ordered this exact configuration on Dec 15. I have a build week of May 31. After living in Phoenix, I never get black interiors.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered this exact configuration on Dec 15. I have a build week of May 31. After living in Phoenix, I never get black interiors.
agree never a fan of Black interior. Hopefully you get your car in Jun or early July.

BoomerSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang GT
Country flag
I ordered a Rapid Red Premium AWD extended range with black interior on March 4 and still no production date. Hopefully tomorrow an email will come.

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
I ordered a Rapid Red Premium AWD extended range with black interior on March 4 and still no production date. Hopefully tomorrow an email will come.
Please let me know when you get your production date and I will do the same
Sponsored