tymons

First Name
Tymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e RWD
Country flag
I picked up my new mach-e and it happened to me on the first drive. The sound toggle just keeps switching off.....
Also, for some weird reason temperature reading changed to Fahrenheit while I was driving! Very annoying and bad first experience. Hopefully this will fix itself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
I picked up my new mach-e and it happened to me on the first drive. The sound toggle just keeps switching off.....
Also, for some weird reason temperature reading changed to Fahrenheit while I was driving! Very annoying and bad first experience. Hopefully this will fix itself.
It's happened to me many times. But it usually is working the next day. Couldn't tell you why it happens.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
It won’t turn on in any drive mode
We had the same problem, the switch would toggle itself back to the “off” position. Later that same day it was back on and seems to be functioning again. You can barely hear it, it’s not all that great and my preference is without it anyway. But, I went to show my friend the car and it glitched. 🤷🏻‍♂️

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
curious about this. Turning off the propulsion sound this only affects in cabin sound correct? IE under the govt mandated 18-19mph it HAS to make the propulsion sound for pedestrians. I tried it both on and off and really didn't notice a difference.
Sponsored