p_haze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV, 2021 Ford MME FE
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Blue cruise stopped working in my 2021 FE yesterday. I get the BC is available notice and the pop up saying blue cruise is active once I engage cruise control. But blue cruise never actually turns on. Blue cruise was installed by a dealer for me a couple of weeks back. Along with the the high voltage battery recall.
Sponsored

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
I have had my MME for one week and my blue cruise only worked for the first few days and hasn't worked since. I get the pop up on the IP that says blue cruise is enable and to be ready to take over control but it does not go into handsfree mode anymore. Anyone else have this issue. I am hoping it was just a thing that occurred today and that it will work tomorrow.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
I'm having the same problem. Been fine for 3 months.

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
I have noticed this a few times. Typically the next time I drive it works again. I have also noticed that if the sun is in your eyes its in BC's eyes and won't engage.

jamelski

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE
Country flag
FYI

I got the 2.83 update yesterday and BLUE CRUISE stop working. I held the volume button and right track skip button after sync reboot it works fine try that

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Same problem. BC worked for a few months now it’s hands on only as of today. daylong road trip…

Yes all settings are ON and the maps expire in October. It no longer engages… on I5. just stays in hands on mode.

help!

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Blue cruise stopped working in my 2021 FE yesterday. I get the BC is available notice and the pop up saying blue cruise is active once I engage cruise control. But blue cruise never actually turns on. Blue cruise was installed by a dealer for me a couple of weeks back. Along with the the high voltage battery recall.
Same

p_haze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV, 2021 Ford MME FE
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
So rebooting sync seems to have fixed this. Will observe and report over the next few days.

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
FYI

I got the 2.83 update yesterday and BLUE CRUISE stop working. I held the volume button and right track skip button after sync reboot it works fine try that
Volume up or down?

Schwartzcynthia

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
How do you reboot sync? My BC stopped working in my 2022 premium 3 weeks ago. I have only had my MME since July. BC worked for a month.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
How do you reboot sync? My BC stopped working in my 2022 premium 3 weeks ago. I have only had my MME since July. BC worked for a month.
On your steering wheel, hold both volume down and next track button for about 10 seconds.

Last week, I was driving and BlueCruise was working fine. Then I got to bumper to bumper traffic for about 10 minutes. It disabled during that time and the message said adaptive cruise was unavailable. I tried resetting Sync by doing the above and BlueCruise was still unavailable. I turned the car off and back on and that fixed it.

Schwartzcynthia

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
On your steering wheel, hold both volume down and next track button for about 10 seconds.

Last week, I was driving and BlueCruise was working fine. Then I got to bumper to bumper traffic for about 10 minutes. It disabled during that time and the message said adaptive cruise was unavailable. I tried resetting Sync by doing the above and BlueCruise was still unavailable. I turned the car off and back on and that fixed it.
I will try that. Today I got another update. Will try to attach photo. Since the last update my BC and Alexa have not been working. We'll Alexa works if I manually push the button but doesn't respond to voice commands any longer.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bluecruise stopped working? Screenshot_20220909-132831_FordPass

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
FWIW, this problem has been discussed in a few threads and I just want to add here that the Sync reset does not solve the problem for some of us (myself included). For me this has happened a couple of times and the only way I can get it to come back is to wait a day.
Sponsored