Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X premium, '21
Occupation
Physics prof.
Country flag
Recently, likely at the same time my job-1 received its 6.1.0 OTA update, WiFi stopped working. By this I mean that the WiFi connections I had set up for home and work no longer show up as active networks. Also, searching for available networks gives no results. I tried manually setting up the network by typing in its name and password, but that also failed. I've enclosed a photo of the relevant setup screen.

Any ideas?

Ford Mustang Mach-E WiFi stopped working IMG_4499
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jetsurly

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MachE GT
Occupation
Med Sales
Country flag
Exact same here. Haven’t been able to get Ford Pass app to update the information either. I can use it as PAAK but other than that it’s useless.

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
Mine did this. However when I went to "Add a Network", my saved network showed as connected. Clicking on that network asked me if I wanted to disconnect the network.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Recently, likely at the same time my job-1 received its 6.1.0 OTA update, WiFi stopped working. By this I mean that the WiFi connections I had set up for home and work no longer show up as active networks. Also, searching for available networks gives no results. I tried manually setting up the network by typing in its name and password, but that also failed. I've enclosed a photo of the relevant setup screen.

Any ideas?

Ford Mustang Mach-E WiFi stopped working IMG_4499
Hey there. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to see what I can do to assist with your connectivity concerns.

OP
OP
jgcom

jgcom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X premium, '21
Occupation
Physics prof.
Country flag
Sorry I forgot to post a follow-up: I was able to fix this issue by resetting sync (~10 sec press of volume-down and seek-right)
Sponsored