Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just returned from my afternoon trips, m/kwh the same as I have been getting on those same roads (many of my trips are very similar routes), % charge dropped what is expected, and the odd thing, again, miles were added to the est. range, not taken away......you think any value at all in resetting driving history?......I also agree about going to the dealer, I'll see if it sorts itself out, haha....thanks
Feel free to reset the history; it may or may not adjust closer to reality. One though I had - did you maybe forget to turn the car off when you moved it? It should have shut off on its own, but if it was just close enough to the Fob/Paak it might not have. Even if it did eventually shut off, it may have gotten confused by moving zero miles even if only a small amount of electricity was used.
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Wait, did you say snow!!!......how far are you from NYC,
If you take 81N... when the signs say “Last Exit before Canada”, get off 81 and turn left for a few miles.

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
do you have a Canadian or NY accent???......no wonder you got snow.....
I have an Idaho Accent, according to my wife, who keeps me hostage in NY By her unwillingness to move. I’m an Intermountain West Boy who was sent to NNY by our Uncle Sam and then my heart was taken hostage by a local gal 20+ years ago.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have an Idaho Accent, according to my wife, who keeps me hostage in NY By her unwillingness to move. I’m an Intermountain West Boy who was sent to NNY by our Uncle Sam and then my heart was taken hostage by a local gal 20+ years ago.
haha, sounds like a familiar story, the part about your heart being taken hostage.....
Sponsored