David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Prem ER AWD, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Clergy
Country flag
Based on some of the issues identified in this thread, I went ahead and opted out of this program on the EA site. Yet it still persists in the car. Anybody have an idea of what module to reset/reprogram in FDRS to make IR go away for good? It just isn’t accurate in my context.​
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Based on some of the issues identified in this thread, I went ahead and opted out of this program on the EA site. Yet it still persists in the car. Anybody have an idea of what module to reset/reprogram in FDRS to make IR go away for good? It just isn’t accurate in my context.​
Its a server side change. Nothing you can do to turn it off. You'll need to contact EAP to have them disable it for you, if they can.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
I'm enrolled in Intelligent Range and have noticed this issue too. I don't have any screenshots of before/after unplugging and starting to drive, but it's in line with what's already been shown.

As a whole, I've found my GOM range to be wildly pessimistic since IR was enabled. I just went on a >300 mile round trip and averaged 3.0 mi/kWh on it. Yet my car is currently displaying 187 miles of range at 100%. So, my real-world range has never been better, but my GOM range has never been worse 😂

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Same, my range estimate is ridiculous ever since they turned this on. Anyone new who I show the car off to I have to point out that I'm going to get a TON of more miles than it shows and I'm in an EA program and yadda yadda.

Posted this a while back, showing 202 miles at 100%
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...early-access-program-mach-e.17823/post-451270

I feel like lately it's in the high 180s at 100% which is nearly 100 miles less than it will really get.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
My IR didn’t start working until it did the recall updates and I reset the crap out of the modules several times. After that it’s been great.

Some factor needs to be reset before it will work accurately. They need to work on that.
Sponsored