Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If you haven't figured it out yet, first click on the CC for closed caption. Then click on the settings button (*) and select auto translate. There you can select English. Hope this helps.
So first you tell it to to show you the auto-generated captions. Then go to teh settings button (gear) and click on Subtitles and you can translate it to whatever language you prefer.
I find it is more fun to insert my own commentary a 'la MST 3k.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Excellent pics, thank you. I just went to my local dealer today to see Rapid Red on other vehicles. The car make a difference for sure. It was just OK on an Escape, but then an Expedition drove by in Rapid Red, was pretty nice. Of course, my favorite was the Rapid Red Shelby inside the showroom. Then again, ANY color would look good on that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So first you tell it to to show you the auto-generated captions. Then go to teh settings button (gear) and click on Subtitles and you can translate it to whatever language you prefer.
Thanks. I finally found it. You first have to select Dutch, then it gives you the option to auto-translate.

I hope the Mach E controls are more intuitive!

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
What are the two buttons above the mirror control rocker (up/down/left/right)?

window lockout? Fold mirror in maybe?

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
What are the two buttons above the mirror control rocker (up/down/left/right)?

window lockout? Fold mirror in maybe?
Yea pretty sure that is folding mirrors button. I forgot to confirm if the mirrors auto fold when you lock the car. Love that on another car i've owned. Great to look out and confirm you locked your doors cuz the mirrors are folded, and is just nice all around.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yea pretty sure that is folding mirrors button. I forgot to confirm if the mirrors auto fold when you lock the car. Love that on another car i've owned. Great to look out and confirm you locked your doors cuz the mirrors are folded, and is just nice all around.
The mirrors are powered autofolding so they do fold inside (or hope so otherwise they would not describe as power folding)- at least for premium and above not sure about select and Rt1

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
power folding can still mean you initiate it manually with a button, each time you want them to fold. I think there was a Jeep GC (2014?) or Compass model like this.

...versus power folding automatically based on lock/unlock door. Prob is auto i would imagine, but wanted to confirm.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
power folding can still mean you initiate it manually with a button, each time you want them to fold. I think there was a Jeep GC (2014?) or Compass model like this.

...versus power folding automatically based on lock/unlock door. Prob is auto i would imagine, but wanted to confirm.
Yeah thats possible - this should be checked out - if the buttons switch between auto and manual or only for manual initiation

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Yeah thats possible - this should be checked out - if the buttons switch between auto and manual or only for manual initiation
I thought I saw something earlier that said the switch between auto and manual was somewhere in the settings.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Another red in the rain

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 121823365_3870455729650133_2042284430107427147_n
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 121820382_3870455096316863_1527769976098347928_n