Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I just got these lights today. I'm not sure how visible yet the arrow pattern is (this arrow pattern of LEDs are used in other similar Chinese aftermarket bumper lights), but I can report that these lights appear to also have reflective material so you're not losing that safety function even when they're off. (see photo!)

Picking up some ramps and a drill extension and crawling under my car with a camera when it next stops raining -- stay tuned....

IMG_3607.JPG
Nice. I look forward to seeing photos (and video?) of them installed...

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I just got these lights today. I'm not sure how visible yet the arrow pattern is (this arrow pattern of LEDs are used in other similar Chinese aftermarket bumper lights), but I can report that these lights appear to also have reflective material so you're not losing that safety function even when they're off. (see photo!)

Picking up some ramps and a drill extension and crawling under my car with a camera when it next stops raining -- stay tuned....

IMG_3607.JPG
Got mine last night as well.

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
Thank you for the suggest!
Agree on the product. Like the idea, but the not a fan of the pattern on the lenses.

CYBER-O

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E4X
Occupation
Independant IT Consultant, Lyft & Uber driver
Country flag
Agree on the product. Like the idea, but the not a fan of the pattern on the lenses.
I too am reluctant to pull the trigger as I do not like the arrows either, especially since (in my opinion) they point the wrong way!

On the other hand, I do like the Rear Pony Emblem Brake Led, which arrived today!!

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I wasn't a fan of the arrows either. But they don't look bad in the video.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My son and I did something cool today .... and a little outside my comfort zone ...........

whole demo and install video on the way soon!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear Bumper Reflector Tail Lights, Plug N Play IMG_3674.JPG

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah think I'm not doing that again -- turns out the Mach-E has a lot of torque.
LOL I never used ramps on my T/A. It has more torque just to the rear wheels than my MME has to all 4. Not necessarily the reason I never used ramps (it's just too low so it wouldn't work anyhow), but the ramps always scared the crap out of me, even the metal ones. 😱🐩

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Well this was a fun Saturday project in between rainstorms...

Thanks for this. I'll be sharing this video with my husband before buying them. If I showed him the video on the "store" site I am sure it would be a hard no. I stopped watching when the guy started taking the whole "diaper" off. Yikes. Your technique seems more manageable..... I already have the rear pony emblem that lights up - waiting for install once it gets warm in these parts. Figured we'd do a two-fer and install both at the same time. But he'll have to give these lights a thumbs up/down based on your video before I buy them. I really like the look.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yeah think I'm not doing that again -- turns out the Mach-E has a lot of torque.
Those ramps look like Rhino Ramps. I never was a fan of Rhino Ramps, despite their cool marketing. I strongly recommend Canadian-made ProRamps.

ProRamps have rubber pads on their bottom surface to prevent "horizontal ejection" like in this video, they have much better highly ridged upper surface for the tires to grip on the way up and on the way down, and they have an internal half-pipe weight bearing inner structure for greater weight distribution onto the ground than the box structure of the Rhino Ramps.

I have used my ProRamps for almost two decades, on many cars and pickups including my AWD ER Mach E.
Sponsored

Last edited: