Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
At least twice I have had difficulty opening the driver side door after opening and closing the rear hatch. For a while it just seems to be totally unresponsive. Anyone else?
Sponsored

cannoncanam

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Occupation
Volunteer
Country flag
At least twice I have had difficulty opening the driver side door after opening and closing the rear hatch. For a while it just seems to be totally unresponsive. Anyone else?
Yes. Something similar. After opening and closing the hatch, when I open the driver door, there’s a message on the display telling me to start the car to turn off the alarm.

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired
Yes I have had the same issue, finally had to use the key FOB. Only has happened a couple of times. though.

BDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Yes! But not after opening the rear hatch. I have approached my locked car with both fob and PaaK with me, seen the side windows fold out and the courtesy lights come on, but hitting the door button does nothing. I have to hit it several times for it to open, though it always has finally allowed me in. I have also had complaints from both front and rear passengers not being able to open their doors, though I am less certain if the car had unlocked in those cases.

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Yes, this has happened to me a few times as well. We have a dog we put in the truck often and it seems to be related to the opening and closing of the hatch.

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Use the paak to unlock.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Same thing today after opening and closing the hatch. Eventually it did open. 10-15 seconds.

OP
OP
Major

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Then it is a bug Ford needs to fix.

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I have noticed that my key has to be in the pocket nearest to the car to open it. It sees it and illuminates the parking lights as I walk up but to unlock and open it has to be close....

Maybe the battery in my key is going back already.... was going to change it to see if it helps. My Paak has never worked unfortunately.

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
I can’t open the front driver door anymore if the vehicle is locked. I press the button but nothing happens. I can hear the car quietly “waking up”, though. I have to manually unlock with the FOB. OR I can press any other door button (usually rear driver) and BOTH doors open and the car unlocks. Really REALLY weird.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I can’t open the front driver door anymore if the vehicle is locked. I press the button but nothing happens. I can hear the car quietly “waking up”, though. I have to manually unlock with the FOB. OR I can press any other door button (usually rear driver) and BOTH doors open and the car unlocks. Really REALLY weird.
Sounds like you need to have this SSM applied.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-door-activation-switch-not-lighting-up.4576/