Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E select
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I can't get my rear hatch to open. Let alone unlock. I've had my car 3 weeks and already had to get DTC codes cleared just so I could use the phone as a key feature. Has anyone else had an issue with their rear hatch? I've tried my phone, the button on the hatch, key fob, and the button on the tablet. Whole lotta nothing happening.
Sponsored

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
I can't get my rear hatch to open. Let alone unlock. I've had my car 3 weeks and already had to get DTC codes cleared just so I could use the phone as a key feature. Has anyone else had an issue with their rear hatch? I've tried my phone, the button on the hatch, key fob, and the button on the tablet. Whole lotta nothing happening.
I'd probably be taking that one to the dealer. The one thing you could try is disconnecting the LVB (12V) for a few minutes to do a hard reset on the whole car, but it sounds to me like something isn't connected properly.

OP
OP

TheRealCOPilot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E select
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I forgot to add that it worked just fine until 4 days ago. Parked it and took my stuff out, went out the next morning and it stopped working.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Good morning! Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your hatch concerns on my end.

OP
OP

TheRealCOPilot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E select
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Good morning! Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your hatch concerns on my end.
Sent you the information.
Sponsored