Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
The wife has been worried about the space Grey interior with kids and a dog. It was all we could find initially but didn’t want to wait for an order. So we used our FordPass points to get the rear seat cover from Ford. I figured I’d post a pic in case anyone else is thinking about them.
The material feels like a cross between Nylon and Neoprene. Smooth and slightly cushioned. Certainly feels like it will repel stains and liquids. It came in 7 pieces and the seams perfectly follow the seams in the seats and headrests. The color is actually grey.
She likes it enough that now I’m sure I’ll have to get her the crib seat cover with my FordPass points.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear Seat Cover CDA65B31-B0D9-485C-85B5-D17CEB30198C
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
That is not awful looking or anything which for back seat covers is kind of the starting point since most are just junk and look like it. Very very interesting.

Thanks for posting the pic.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That is not awful looking or anything which for back seat covers is kind of the starting point since most are just junk and look like it. Very very interesting.

Thanks for posting the pic.
My amazing, but overly frugal, wife ordered some POS Chinese “Universal” seat cover from amazon. I made her return it. I wouldn’t let her try it. I didn’t buy her this amazing car so she can ruin it like that. Now that she had this one, she thanked me for insisting.

Last edited:

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Where do you go to use ford pass points for accessories? I can't find it anywhere.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
wow, those look fantastic. I actually just picked mine up from my dealer thursday, but haven't had a chance to open the box yet. I originally didn't think I would have paid $170 cash for them, but now seeing them on I'm not so sure. The picture online is terrible; those seem like they'd be worth every penny of $170.

Of course, since I got $110 free money towards it, I think it was definitely worth it. Now that the sun is finally coming out I'll have to put them on.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Where do you go to use ford pass points for accessories? I can't find it anywhere.
I went straight to my dealer. The parts guy there may be the best part of their whole business.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
wow, those look fantastic. I actually just picked mine up from my dealer thursday, but haven't had a chance to open the box yet. I originally didn't think I would have paid $170 cash for them, but now seeing them on I'm not so sure. The picture online is terrible; those seem like they'd be worth every penny of $170.

Of course, since I got $110 free money towards it, I think it was definitely worth it. Now that the sun is finally coming out I'll have to put them on.
Be ready for a wrestling match and trim your nails close. Mine weren’t even to the point I would normally cut them, but they’re all broken now. It fits tight and requires some solid grip strength and pulling to get it all lined up and snugged.
Also, follow the directions, they’re more helpful than I would have thought. When you get to the bottom of the seat, a sharp pull upward on the front will release it. Then push the seatbelt catches down through and you can pull the whole bottom cushion right out. In fact, maybe start with that and it might make the rest easier to put on.

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
The wife has been worried about the space Grey interior with kids and a dog. It was all we could find initially but didn’t want to wait for an order. So we used our FordPass points to get the rear seat cover from Ford. I figured I’d post a pic in case anyone else is thinking about them.
The material feels like a cross between Nylon and Neoprene. Smooth and slightly cushioned. Certainly feels like it will repel stains and liquids. It came in 7 pieces and the seams perfectly follow the seams in the seats and headrests. The color is actually grey.
She likes it enough that now I’m sure I’ll have to get her the crib seat cover with my FordPass points.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear Seat Cover CDA65B31-B0D9-485C-85B5-D17CEB30198C
What's that part number, my friend?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

solarmoo900

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE AWD ER
Country flag
Oh wow these look a million times better than the picture. Was going to buy a universal one but this looks a lot nicer than those.

Can you confirm if the latches for child seats are still accessibility. That and access to the cup holders were my #1 concern and your picture looks like that all works fine

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Oh wow these look a million times better than the picture. Was going to buy a universal one but this looks a lot nicer than those.

Can you confirm if the latches for child seats are still accessibility. That and access to the cup holders were my #1 concern and your picture looks like that all works fine
The photo on the Ford accessories site is a stock photo. Actually from an F150. They must not have gotten around to getting good photos of the MachE seat covers.

Yes, the child seat latch points on the back are accessible. The cup holders are accessible. The little buttons on the side of the head rest holes are accessible.

The backs of the seat covers are a more nylon type material. Almost like a black ripstop nylon weave. I’m sure it’s so when you lay the seat down, you don’t have to worry about the seatbacks, now the floor of the cargo area, getting filthy. I’ll try to get a photo of that tomorrow when I get home from work. The photo above I took real quick in my fairly dark garage as I was headed out for work yesterday.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I ordered the front covers this week at the dealer when
I picked up my Mach E. They will ship to my home.
When you get them put on, please share a picture here. Based on the quality of the rear cover, my wife thinks she might want to get the front ones too. A picture may help her make up her mind.
Sponsored