2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag

Mach-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Got the Bosch R1521. Feels like a better range. Not vastly different but enough to help. Easier to see out the window through the rearview. Before it was just a little too low when covered with snow that kicks up mid drive.

20240127_091913.jpg

20240127_091735.jpg

20240127_092137.jpg

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The 15” Trico 15G wipes a little wider due to its ability to conform to the curves on the glass compared with the 16” Bosch A401H. The Bosch wipes 1/2” higher due to it being longer. Either one is so much better than the dumb one Ford specified for the car. 😊🐩

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
I know changing just the blade is kind of the easy option - but has anyone found a longer Ford arm that actually fits? I don't really need more coverage on the bottom of the rear window, I'd really rather just push the blade outward/up more if I could.

There's an Explorer arm that's an inch longer but the mounting point to attach the blade is actually a couple inches more inward from the end of the blade (which is weird that it's a longer blade but ends up with a shorter stroke).

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I finally got around to replacing the rear wiper (Boy, was the old one worn out.). I got the last TRICO 55-150 at the auto parts store. I am very happy with the results. Ford should have put a 15 inch rear wiper on to begin with.

NeilW

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Prem ER AWD
Occupation
Software Architect / Musician
Country flag
Just put a 16” Bosch A401H on my MME. Thankfully didn't run into any issues removing the stock blade given all the commentary on this thread. Bonus: was able to get it at the local auto parts shop down the road!
  1. No wait.
  2. Lower price than Amazon listed.
  3. Supported a local business.
The wider sweep looks great so far! The added couple of inches wouldn't be noticed by anyone other than another keen-eyed MME owner. And no, it doesn't overhang the glass at all. Contact is consistent across the back window. Just need to wait for the next snow fall to see how it fairs under real conditions!

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I put on the 16 inch bosch. The only thing that bothers me (because, why not OCD) the tip hangs past the glass unless I push it up a bit. Then it will stay but it's something that irks me when i wake past the back.

Jamers99

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
For those debating between the Trico 15-G and the Bosch A380H, I ordered both and compared them. While both are said to be 15 inches, the Bosch was actually 1/4 inch longer than the Trico. The Bosch also has an all black appearance and the Trico had a dark grey external backing or spine. Either would have looked fine but the Bosch hides a little better being 100% black. Other than that, they are nearly identical. I decided to keep the Bosch and return the Trico. Either will do you fine but if you want the maximum possible length then go with the Bosch for a couple bucks more.
Sponsored