First Name
Richar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Smax. Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag
Hi,

As I believe that Ford people read this forum, I make a request so that we can select the amperage of charge in the car, so that we do not jump the light for consumption. When using the portable charger, which comes with the car consumption is 16A and there are places where the contracted power is much lower (Example: camping there are times that have 6A maximum).

Sorry for my english
Sponsored

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Hi,

As I believe that Ford people read this forum, I make a request so that we can select the amperage of charge in the car, so that we do not jump the light for consumption. When using the portable charger, which comes with the car consumption is 16A and there are places where the contracted power is much lower (Example: camping there are times that have 6A maximum).

Sorry for my english
I think the minimum 120V circuit is 15A, which draws 12A. When the included charger is connected to 240V, it requires a 40A circuit, which draws 32A. I hope this helps!

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I think the minimum 120V circuit is 15A, which draws 12A. When the included charger is connected to 240V, it requires a 40A circuit, which draws 32A. I hope this helps!
He is in Spain, that’s not relevant.