Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The Straight Pipes
We've already seen that Mach-E passes their first discriminator, sliding visors.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to their review, as well as Alex on Autos, Leo Laporte (has a gray FE on order for himself), and Sam Abuelsamid in print review or on Wheel Bearings podcast.

Will also be interesting to see reviews from Tesla Stans. And from some Tesla devotees who have recently been much more open minded, like Ben Sullins.
Sponsored

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Too much pilot in me. I hear Straight Pipe and I automatically think ...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Reviews? straight pipe (1)

JT3D turbojet. "Water Wagon". Early B-707.

Not a BEV.
My father-in-law flew those. He said it was an amazing aircraft for the time. btw, he also bought his daughter (now my wife) a 1965 Mustang for her 16th birthday. A few years later, that car became "my" first Mustang.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Nice photo! Which of these fine folks is you, @Kamuelaflyer?

straight pipe (1).jpg
If not for a quirk of fate, I could be the infant or toddler of one of those guys. That’s a short but very off topic story. Suffice it to say wrong airline. Though my dad did fly the 707.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'd prefer reviews be done in actual production cars by (in no particular order after #1).

1. Me.
2. @ChasingCoral
3. @trutolife27
4. @RonTCat
5. @timbop
6. Everyone on this forum.

Expedite our review cars, please. ;)
It would be a sacrifice but I’d be glad to take one for the cause. A week would do but if they want to loan me one until mine arrives, they’ll be fine.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It would be a sacrifice but I’d be glad to take one for the cause. A week would do but if they want to loan me one until mine arrives, they’ll be fine.
I think a production model FE in grabber blue would be an appropriate car for you to review in oh mid-November or so Mark. :p

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I was thinking about trying to work something out with my dealer if the get a demo car. Since car dealers in Colorado are closed on Sunday, maybe they could let me take one for a test drive from Saturday at closing time until Monday morning. That would give me enough time to really get a feel for the car and get lots of footage for a video.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
We've already seen that Mach-E passes their first discriminator, sliding visors.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to their review, as well as Alex on Autos, Leo Laporte (has a gray FE on order for himself), and Sam Abuelsamid in print review or on Wheel Bearings podcast.

Will also be interesting to see reviews from Tesla Stans. And from some Tesla devotees who have recently been much more open minded, like Ben Sullins.
Wow! Leo Laporte is still around? There’s a name I haven’t heard since what? The 80s? 90s? I thought he went the way of the Pentium

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I was thinking about trying to work something out with my dealer if the get a demo car. Since car dealers in Colorado are closed on Sunday, maybe they could let me take one for a test drive from Saturday at closing time until Monday morning. That would give me enough time to really get a feel for the car and get lots of footage for a video.
And your dealer is going to give you the only car Ford will give them to show to customers and offer test drives because ...? ?

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
And your dealer is going to give you the only car Ford will give them to show to customers and offer test drives because ...? ?
Like I said, they are closed on Sundays. They can't have anyone test drive it if they are closed. They don't have to, of course, but I could ask. The dealer was already thankful to me because I didn't cancel my Premium order when I got in the Mach Drop program. They think I didn't cancel as a favor to them, but the Mach Drop people recommended that I not cancel it either in case there were any issues that came up.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Wow! Leo Laporte is still around? There’s a name I haven’t heard since what? The 80s? 90s? I thought he went the way of the Pentium
He owns the TWIT (This Week in Tech) podcasting network. They host lots of different podcasts making millions of $ annually.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
You thinking of doing a 220 km/hr run and chewing up the battery faster than Bjørn Nyland?
that's only 136 in Freedom Units. I've driven faster than that in my sleep.

of course that vehicle was in a ditch totaled shortly after that.

but that's not relevant to this, is it?
Sponsored